+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bringing whitts, noone and jones back in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bringing whitts, noone and jones back in

When we were 3 up at Rotherham we all knew he would do it today- well he didn't let us down did he?!

Slade sure doesn't help himself.

Re: Bringing whitts, noone and jones back in

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 17:42
    When we were 3 up at Rotherham we all knew he would do it today- well he didn't let us down did he?!
    He certainly leaves himself open to accusations that he made lots of changes to a team that won emphatically. Having said that, we were well ahead of them in terms of stats, but we did not take the chances that we created - whereas against Rotherham we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 17:47
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 18:03
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 17:47
    He certainly leaves himself open to accusations that he made lots of changes to a team that won emphatically. Having said that, we were well ahead of them in terms of stats, but we did not take the chances that we created - whereas against Rotherham we did.
    And then he brings on Revell when we need a goal.......hopeless

I can see what he was up to when he brought Kennedy on (fresh legs) and a player who is in good form but the Revell change is strange when you have Doyle on the bench. Revell is not known as a prolific marksman Doyle is suppose to be even if it was league one I just dont see the reasoning behind it.In fairness Whitts had a good game and Noone played well but we are short of goal scorers. Hope Mason returns soon.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 19:53
    I can see what he was up to when he brought Kennedy on (fresh legs) and a player who is in good form but the Revell change is strange when you have Doyle on the bench. Revell is not known as a prolific marksman Doyle is suppose to be even if it was league one I just dont see the reasoning behind it.In fairness Whitts had a good game and Noone played well but we are short of goal scorers. Hope Mason returns soon.

For all of our first half dominance we still went in at 0-0 and for me that was when the game was lost.

Noone had a great game as did Whitts and Jones to be fair.
    Ralls also got stuck in - one of those games , where everyone seems baffled as to why we lost