+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The next 2 games. OMFG

The next 2 games. OMFG

Brentford away, and Bournemouth home. I dread to think what these two will do to us with this fecking mook Slade in charge, They'll both tear us a new arse.

I'll cheerfully buy Slade a one-way ticket to anywhere in the world, and take him to the airport, he's got to be one of the worst managers we've ever had.

Russell, just feck off.

Re: The next 2 games. OMFG

I think we could concede double figures in those 180 minutes.

If we stay positive through those two games we might reap the rewards in the easier games after. If we stay positive and don't reap the rewards from the easier games then Slade will go anyway.

3rd time lucky against Bournemouth hopefully. A point at Brentford, have to be positive.

Last season we beat Man City and now we're worried about the likes of Bournemouth and Brentford.
    Slade hasn't got a clue. Why does Tan stick with him? Surely the only way for Tan to make any money is to get us back up to the premier league which isn't going to happen with Slade in charge. Bemused to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 20:17
    Last season we beat Man City and now we're worried about the likes of Bournemouth and Brentford.
    Dependent on selection, I can see us getting absolutely nothing whatsoever out of these two,games.