+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Whittingham

Whittingham

Yet again he was shit,most of his passes went backwards, all of his corners were either too long or to the keeper,didn't win a tackle,or even try.
    A player living on his past performances,sad

Re: Whittingham

Sadly, he is no,longer anywhere near able to compete at this level. A City legend, without doubt, but his day has long gone.

Yesterday's man.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 20:24
    Yet again he was shit,most of his passes went backwards, all of his corners were either too long or to the keeper,didn't win a tackle,or even try.
    Some of you really do not have a clue. His passing was brilliant. OK his dead balls were not the best but he is streets ahead in terms of passing compared to anyone else in our team.

I was dipping in and out of the Radio Wales commentary today.
    Jason Perry was very happy with Whits actions and performance and bigging up his return .
    Well .. 1st half anyway.

What is JP seeing that seemingly, most fans are not?

It is hard to see what Whitts has to do to please some people. Not been great of late but today was different class to the rest. his range of passing best I have seen for ages. Too many people jumping on the blame Whitts bandwagon and not looking at the game too closely.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 22:44
    It is hard to see what Whitts has to do to please some people. Not been great of late but today was different class to the rest. his range of passing best I have seen for ages. Too many people jumping on the blame Whitts bandwagon and not looking at the game too closely.
    You are right mate he is different class and if we are not careful some of the dickheads who support this club will drive him away.

Everything we did well went through whits.

I thought he had a better game than some recent performances - but why the feck was he off the pitch for 3- 4 minutes which allowed CA to have a free kick from which they scored?

Not blaming Whitts more so Slade.................the guy has not got a clue.

No Passion,,,,,,,,No Fire

With pockets of space, time on the ball and runners off the ball he looked good. Unfortunately he and the rest of the team went right into their shell as soon as Charlton had some urgency and desire to get something.