Quote Originally Posted by Baloo wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 23:13
until i can understand the plans for the club and that wanker Tan then i can't be giving any more money. we need some serious direction and i cant see either the manager or the owner providing that. until then it will continue to drift away from being my / our club
Quote Originally Posted by olderblue wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 23:08
At least we in blue though hey? Maybe it is only a colour after all.....
Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 23:05
if we had remained in red you could have watched them on your own.
Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:58
Yes because red only became an issue when the team started performing badly and the rebrand would have provided a convenient excuse for people not to renew- now the rebrand is reversed at least people are being honest- they don't want to pay to watch rubbish football.
Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:47
The rebrand was an absolute irrelevance to our crowds- history will show that in a crystal clear fashion. Apart from showing crowds went up when we were in red of course.....
Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:45
Quote Originally Posted by skewblue wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 20:52
Yes the red days were great, relegated from the premier league fans turning on one another, crowds dropping like a lead balloon.
I do however believe there were a fair number of people ready to use the rebrand as an excuse for not attending but now that excuse has been taken away they still won't renew. To be fair it's not difficult to find reasons to not renew with us at the moment and the club don't even seem that bothered either way either (not even sending out renewal forms etc...) but I just believe our crowds are reverting back to their natural level. It's not a bad thing- just the way it is.