+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Season ticket renewals- how many have their been and how many will their be?

Re: Season ticket renewals- how many have their been and how many will their be?

Seems I was optimistic with my initial prediction- less than 1,000 sold so far.... http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...c.php?t=156274

Re: Season ticket renewals- how many have their been and how many will their be?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Thu, 19 March 2015 21:00
    Seems I was optimistic with my initial prediction- less than 1,000 sold so far.... http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=156274
    On the bright side though Dougal I got a letter from Chattanooga today thanking me for my loyalty and commitment. He went on to inform me of their "Bluebirds For Life " initiative which Uncle Vinny apparently kicked off in January by returning us to the colour we should have played in all along. Apparently if I only renew we can together make match-days a better, more enjoyable experience. So that's all very nice isn't it ?

Sliding scale of the colour we will play in next season linked to sales would have been fun.

1-3k- all white

3-6k- red

6-9k- yellow

10-13k- green and white (cardiff celts)

13-16k- black and gold

16k + blue.

Renewed mine on Tuesday.
    As bad as we are, it's like watching Brazil compared to some of the shite we had when I was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:45
    until i can understand the plans for the club and that wanker Tan then i can't be giving any more money. we need some serious direction and i cant see either the manager or the owner providing that. until then it will continue to drift away from being my / our club
    Quote Originally Posted by skewblue wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 20:52
    At least we in blue though hey? Maybe it is only a colour after all.....
    ...you're forgetting the badge - thousands have been slighted by the owner's new design. You dis the traditionalists at your peril..

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Thu, 19 March 2015 21:28
    Sliding scale of the colour we will play in next season linked to sales would have been fun.
    FFS its only a colour , I doubt many supporters care which colour the team play in as long as it is in the premier league.