+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Season ticket renewals- how many have their been and how many will their be?

Re: Season ticket renewals- how many have their been and how many will their be?

Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 11:54
    Oriental dragons and an investor who spunked £174m at the roulette table and now WE have to pay it back, Tan can suck on my gnarled shaft.
    You wouldn't want that surely. I couldn't think of anything more unpleasant.

Re: Season ticket renewals- how many have their been and how many will their be?

Gutted...Year of the (Oriental)Dragon doesnt come again until 2024, at least 2015 is the Year of the Sheep. (and 2016 is the year of the Monkey- so we should be ok there!)

Not renewing my 2. Would if I was a lived a lot closer but cant face the travel for the crap on offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 11:59
    Oriental dragons and an investor who spunked £174m at the roulette table and now WE have to pay it back, Tan can suck on my gnarled shaft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 11:54
    How are WE paying it back?
    Season tickets cost money which goes to the club, which is then used to pay for running costs / capital investment / pay debts / dividends for shareholders depending on how the club is being run.

Is there a monthly payment option yet?

Quote Originally Posted by epping blue wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 12:42
    Not renewing my 2. Would if I was a lived a lot closer but cant face the travel for the crap on offer.
    Epping's a hell of a trek. It must take you as long to get through/around London as it does to make the rest of the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Mears wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 12:43
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 11:59
    How are WE paying it back?
    I ma renewing but I doubt my mate will.
    Really???

As customers, the product which the club is offering up at the moment is lacklustre to say the least.

Its not attractive football in the slightest. Which needs to be addresses otherwise the ST sales will be 6000 odd. In the Ninian Stand where i sit, there are lots of gaps already appearing where fans have just given up and cant be arsed anymore.

If Slade stays then fans wont bother, i think its as simple as that really.. But the fans that do stay will be the core fans who have been there for 10+ years already, and i reckon a lot of the fans who bought STs for the FA cup final and the aubsequent years after wont bother.

I dunno if i will yet, and if i do i might do the monthly payment option

We have six season tickets and will not be renewing.

we have 3 and wont be renewing

The 4 we have in the family stand will not be renewed, not sure yet about the 5 in the Ninian stand.

B 2 B.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 15:03
    Ah so there is enough season ticket revenue to pay back the whole 174m?
    Racist. Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 16:58
    The 4 we have in the family stand will not be renewed, not sure yet about the 5 in the Ninian stand.
    Think my original 8,000 guess is looking optimistic looking at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 17:23
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 16:58
    B 2 B.
    There will be around 10,000 in my opinion, slightly higher if SLade gets the bullet or gets the team firing on all cylinders.

I'm renewing, but not my two boys. Have given up trying to convert them into City fans, so I'm going over to the Ninian Stand.

I've renewed mine but I did overhear 2 blokes on Saturday saying that they wouldn't be renewing until Slade has gone

Not even had a flyer through the post with details of season tickets

Tan's given us a first division manager with first division players. We're playing first division football and very soon we'll have first division crowds. If he doesn't get rid before next season we'll be in the first division and worth nothing.

until i can understand the plans for the club and that wanker Tan then i can't be giving any more money. we need some serious direction and i cant see either the manager or the owner providing that. until then it will continue to drift away from being my / our club

Quote Originally Posted by skewblue wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 20:52
    until i can understand the plans for the club and that wanker Tan then i can't be giving any more money. we need some serious direction and i cant see either the manager or the owner providing that. until then it will continue to drift away from being my / our club
    At least we in blue though hey? Maybe it is only a colour after all.....

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:45
    if we had remained in red you could have watched them on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:47
    The rebrand was an absolute irrelevance to our crowds- history will show that in a crystal clear fashion. Apart from showing crowds went up when we were in red of course.....

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:58
    Yes because red only became an issue when the team started performing badly and the rebrand would have provided a convenient excuse for people not to renew- now the rebrand is reversed at least people are being honest- they don't want to pay to watch rubbish football.
    We should have an "always be red "song to be sung at every home game for you and .....well just you.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 23:05
    Yes because red only became an issue when the team started performing badly and the rebrand would have provided a convenient excuse for people not to renew- now the rebrand is reversed at least people are being honest- they don't want to pay to watch rubbish football.
    The rebrand was an absolute irrelevance to our crowds- history will show that in a crystal clear fashion. Apart from showing crowds went up when we were in red of course.....
    Had we stayed Red then none of our 7 would have renewed, as it stands it looks like 4 of us will be renewing

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 23:08
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 23:05
    Even Tan seems to have now accepted the rebrand was a mistake and unhelpful to the club. Why some of our fans therefore remain in denial over this is quite a mystery.