+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: World War 3

World War 3

Re: World War 3

More shenanigans to come...

But wait, Islam is a peaceful religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Hubert Cumberdale wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 00:33
    Religion is the source of pretty much all war. This is not restricted to any one religion.

Don't worry they're all government paid actors man...just ask 'the sheep report' and 'clearly offside'. Try some alternative news channels. Or type in Richard D Hall and he'll tell you...just after the bit about UFO's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 00:39
    Religion is the source of pretty much all war. This is not restricted to any one religion.
    When there are millions of people creating violence in the name of a religion then it is a serious problem, whether that be Islam or Jedi, it's still happening.

We are all being played off against each other. The immigration problems have been purposely allowed to grow and fester to incite hatred for the Muslims and Eastern Europeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubert Cumberdale wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 01:08
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 00:39
    Didn't suggest otherwise, merely pointing out that religion linked to your article is a very dangerous religion before the sympathisers come out.
    Unfortunately, we on our own shores are most responsible for World problems.

On the flip side to this we did cause a bit of carnage over there during that 500 year odd crusade period

That's gòod news.

Another Country the yanks can blitz without too much opposition.

The only way to avoid WW3 is to nuke everybody before they can get organised.

Yep, I'm ready. I'll pencil it in for my vacation, I could do with a month in the sun.