+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the sheep report/clearly offside

the sheep report/clearly offside

This is the guy in the link you posted stating that the Woolwich murder of Lee Rigby was a government hoax. You suggested that you appreciated and were familiar with his 'work'.

http://youtu.be/5_ZsftZ9GCM

Reliable source?

Sorry but if you can't see through this nonsense then you are as bonkers as the guy in the video.

Throughout his site (and links from it to other conspiracy theorist sites) there are pretty tasteless 'alternative accounts' of tragedies (7/7 bombings, woolwich murder, charlie hebdo attacks and isolated murder cases). At no point in writing these are the relatives of the dead shown any respect whatsoever. It's sickening and shameful.

Re: the sheep report/clearly offside

Oh and just for the avoidance of doubt and pre empting the obvious questions from conspiracy theorists... yes i do believe that of course there will be other life in the universe. Do I believe that little green men have visited the white house and it's all been covered up?

No. Because i'm not a complete f*cking lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 10:11
    Oh and just for the avoidance of doubt and pre empting the obvious questions from conspiracy theorists... yes i do believe that of course there will be other life in the universe. Do I believe that little green men have visited the white house and it's all been covered up?
    Thanks.

erm, I have no idea what relevance that link you posted has to any subject discussed here. Have you been having sleepless nights? Fatigue/exhaustion perhaps? You're a strange fish

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 10:42
    There... no swearing in this post and i hope your feelings aren't too hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 10:48
    erm, I have no idea what relevance that link you posted has to any subject discussed here. Have you been having sleepless nights? Fatigue/exhaustion perhaps? You're a strange fish

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 10:49
    You obviously have some issues with regard to the way you interact with others on here and I have asked you to moderate your language and requested that you leave out personal attacks and smears.
    Clearly obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by insider wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 10:52
    Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 10:49
    You obviously have some issues with regard to the way you interact with others on here and I have asked you to moderate your language and requested that you leave out personal attacks and smears.
    Sadly it appears that those reasonable requests have fallen on deaf ears.
    Go write a blog about the truth Bryndon, come back in 7 minutes when its complete and post the link so we have a good hearty laugh at you

It would be amusing if it weren't so tasteless.

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 11:32
    You and your mate 'the sheep report' posted links stating that the Lee Rigby murder were absolutely, without doubt a government hoax (a pretty bogus but also very tasteless claim).
    I suggest you defragment your head and move on.

You may not be complete , but you is not far off. Is it.

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 11:44
    You and your mate 'the sheep report' posted links stating that the Lee Rigby murder were absolutely, without doubt a government hoax (a pretty bogus but also very tasteless claim).
    One of the links was a video, with the same guy asking the question in my original post about UFO's (Richard D Hall)..a guy who has already made up his mind about alien cover ups "he wont be laughing when the truth comes out".
    It irritates me because I think in our country, where we have a real problem with extremism, this sort of thing only serves to make young and impressionable people mistrust the government. When they hear these stories it's not unreasonable to suspect it could nudge them down the route of extremism if they were already susceptible.

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 12:08
    Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 11:44
    One of the links was a video, with the same guy asking the question in my original post about UFO's (Richard D Hall)..a guy who has already made up his mind about alien cover ups "he wont be laughing when the truth comes out".
    Further review of his site gives a pretty clear idea of the mental state of this guy and the lack of credibility to his claims.
    Is extremism really a problem in our country or did the news tell you? has it affected you directly? Do you know anyone its effected directly, does anyone you know, know anyone who has been effected directly? oh that's right there was a terrorist incident in London about 10 years ago, are you still feeling the aftershocks? Will Swansea be flattened again? FFS

Blog Entries

This thread comes across that you are desperate to make them look bad, on the other thread as soon as the spivey link was posted you went out of your way to tell people what was on the link trying to deter them from actually reading it themselves, it looks to me like you are insulting the intelligence of members of this forum suggesting that they can't read things and decide for themselves, who are you to tell people what to think or what views they should have??

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 12:54
    This thread comes across that you are desperate to make them look bad, on the other thread as soon as the spivey link was posted you went out of your way to tell people what was on the link trying to deter them from actually reading it themselves, it looks to me like you are insulting the intelligence of members of this forum suggesting that they can't read things and decide for themselves, who are you to tell people what to think or what views they should have??

Bryndon - 'Strange' that that you prefer to hang around on a rival MB if the quality of posts / posters is so 'poor' eh?

Ah, we've all seen the Swansea boards occasionally.
    They make the daftest of the City Message Boards look like University Challenge.
    So ..no, not really strange eh .

Hitchens, when asked to comment on a book by David Irving, said, I don't have to support his right to write a book, in order to protect my right to read it. It is my right to read what I want to read that I am seeking to protect, no matter how much I may disagree with the actual writer.

I'm having real trouble working out the mind farts of this guy too? I can only imagine he has an agenda, unbeknown to me anyway. Why all the anger about posting opinions, or links to others opinions, just debate your truth calmly and with humour like the rest of the board tend to? Confoooooosed!

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:00
    Happy International Women's Day sister.
    With that in mind, Brydon has a good point highlighting previous claims of the people you link to.

Blog Entries

Afternoon brother I forgot it was International Women's Day, not sure what it's all about tbh, is there an International man's Day?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:19
    So I'm told by those with far better brain than me, a mere female, the late great Christopher Hitchens made the point in reference to information that to this day stands the test of time.
    Every day. Including today. Women have still got a lot to fight for.

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:17
    So I'm told by those with far better brain than me, a mere female, the late great Christopher Hitchens made the point in reference to information that to this day stands the test of time.
    Hitchens is also on record for declaring David Irving as being one of the top three historians in the world, when it comes to the history of WW2.

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:30
    Hitchens, when asked to comment on a book by David Irving, said, I don't have to support his right to write a book, in order to protect my right to read it. It is my right to read what I want to read that I am seeking to protect, no matter how much I may disagree with the actual writer.
    Bryndon has the right to ridicule those links as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:03
    Cue bryndon2 with comments like paranoid, kook, conspiracy nutjob and any other derogatory comments that he can think of, blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:42
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:30
    Christopher Hitchens respected David Irving for his previous scholarly work on the Nazi's.
    You ridicule the content of an argument by simply presenting a better countervailing argument. Not by embarking on ad hominem attacks on other posters.