+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the sheep report/clearly offside

Blog Entries

Re: the sheep report/clearly offside

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:20
    This thread comes across that you are desperate to make them look bad, on the other thread as soon as the spivey link was posted you went out of your way to tell people what was on the link trying to deter them from actually reading it themselves, it looks to me like you are insulting the intelligence of members of this forum suggesting that they can't read things and decide for themselves, who are you to tell people what to think or what views they should have??
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:19
    Happy International Women's Day sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:00
    So I'm told by those with far better brain than me, a mere female, the late great Christopher Hitchens made the point in reference to information that to this day stands the test of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 12:54
    Hitchens, when asked to comment on a book by David Irving, said, I don't have to support his right to write a book, in order to protect my right to read it. It is my right to read what I want to read that I am seeking to protect, no matter how much I may disagree with the actual writer.
    I think they should stop fighting tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:49
    This thread comes across that you are desperate to make them look bad, on the other thread as soon as the spivey link was posted you went out of your way to tell people what was on the link trying to deter them from actually reading it themselves, it looks to me like you are insulting the intelligence of members of this forum suggesting that they can't read things and decide for themselves, who are you to tell people what to think or what views they should have??
    So I'm told by those with far better brain than me, a mere female, the late great Christopher Hitchens made the point in reference to information that to this day stands the test of time.
    Hitchens, when asked to comment on a book by David Irving, said, I don't have to support his right to write a book, in order to protect my right to read it. It is my right to read what I want to read that I am seeking to protect, no matter how much I may disagree with the actual writer.
    Afternoon brother I forgot it was International Women's Day, not sure what it's all about tbh, is there an International man's Day?
    3/ Because they cannot stand the sight of the lazy useless dirty smelly ugly f***er.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:47
    Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:03
    I'm having real trouble working out the mind farts of this guy too? I can only imagine he has an agenda, unbeknown to me anyway. Why all the anger about posting opinions, or links to others opinions, just debate your truth calmly and with humour like the rest of the board tend to? Confoooooosed!
    Indeed Mrs R! Haven given him 15 mins thought the only conclusion I can arrive at is that he is a paid shill

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:48
    Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:42
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:30
    Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:17
    Christopher Hitchens respected David Irving for his previous scholarly work on the Nazi's.
    With that in mind, Brydon has a good point highlighting previous claims of the people you link to.
    It seems to me like you're all for freedom of speech as long as it agrees with your narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:58
    Christopher Hitchens respected David Irving for his previous scholarly work on the Nazi's.
    With that in mind, Brydon has a good point highlighting previous claims of the people you link to.
    I am responsible for my views. Those views that I write and place on here. I am not responsible for the views of those in a link.
    My freedom to choose whether I want to engage with a poster does not impinge on that poster's freedom of speech. Likewise his freedom of speech, doesn't trump my freedom to choose what I want to read from another poster. Or whether or not I want to read anything at all from them.

I am responsible for my views. Those views that I write and place on here. I am not responsible for the views of those in a link.
    To be fair I think he's (possibly unwittingly) sustained a campaign of abuse of peoples intelligence. That's my opinion, read it or not, believe it or not.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:52
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:49
    Afternoon brother I forgot it was International Women's Day, not sure what it's all about tbh, is there an International man's Day?
    Every day. Including today. Women have still got a lot to fight for.
    There is a lot more to it than that but that's for another thread.

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 14:12
    It makes not a scrap of difference if everyone on here including myself disagreed with particular views expressed by a third party in a link.
    I'm pretty confident what most would think.

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 14:22
    It makes not a scrap of difference if everyone on here including myself disagreed with particular views expressed by a third party in a link.
    Kettle and pot comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 14:24
    Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 14:22
    Why?
    cuppa and a spliff?

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 12:44
    It was said it was a summary of the days events, what else would it be? I do believe your grain has been rubbed the wrong way! Its conjecture, opinion, freedom of thought & speech.
    You know, sometimes it's better just say "you know what..I suppose I did say it was the truth" instead of posting some nonsense referencing the bit where you just said 'it was a good summary'. Further to that, it wasn't a good summary, because the claims are completely tasteless, wild and made by two people with no credibility whatsoever to any sane minded, objective person who were to research them and the views they promote/things they sell.

Again, as pointed out yesterday by someone, I think to even debate such awful claims, made by people lacking any credibility just seems to give them validity. It's absolutely right to rubbish them and ridicule those who spout them and unfortunately you are one of those people in this case.

I'm having real trouble working out the mind farts of this guy too? I can only imagine he has an agenda, unbeknown to me anyway. Why all the anger about posting opinions, or links to others opinions, just debate your truth calmly and with humour like the rest of the board tend to? Confoooooosed!
    I also am not surprised by your defence of The sheep report/clearly offside as you suggested a few days ago that you are also one for conspiracy theories. I actually think it's a personality trait in certain people. One of my best mates who has had his 'issues' you could say with paranoia is also of that make up. He doesn't trust anyone or anything in a position of authority and certainly no government officials. I can assure you that if he told me of those links I would be ridiculing him just as I have the people on here. Because, like I say they are completely tasteless and lack any credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 14:23
    Why?
    What information came out of that video which is also relevant to 'Jihadi John'?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 18:46
    Have you read the gentleman's guide? The internet is full of trolls like him desperate to discredit people, articles, products, companies ect, derogatory comments on things can change peoples views before they have looked at something, it's a well known tactic, all I will say to people is always make your own mind up, never ever let the comments of others stop you from watching or reading something because often that's what they want.
    I'm not paranoid and I don't really care if you think I am tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 14:23
    Why?
    I personally think that our news is pretty good and while I'm open to the suggestion that there may be unintentional bias at times, I think the BBC as one example does a pretty good job at looking at things from both sides. Obviously they wouldn't entertain the really crazy theories because again most of them are completely tasteless and lack any respect for the victims.