+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thatcher knew about Cyril Smith

Re: Thatcher knew about Cyril Smith

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 12:51
    Anyway this thread is about Dead Pedophiles..
    Perhaps that in itself shows how fragile our society might be in the face of potentially horrendous revelations.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 12:56
    Clear hard factual evidence is what is required - so in Politicians case it needs to be either a sworn affidavit or documented 2 way correspondence between two or more parties.
    https://www.corbettreport.com/pedophiles-in-politics-an-open -source-investigation/

I reckon they had something on Thatcher that caused her to turn a blind eye. Brittan even got parachuted into her government in a senior position.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 14:52
    I reckon they had something on Thatcher that caused her to turn a blind eye. Brittan even got parachuted into her government in a senior position.
    Signed

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5476/leon-brittan-buried-i n-unmarked-grave-in-very-private-funeral

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 17:03
    Child abusing ex-Home Secretary buried in an unmarked grave.
    it would help if you read your own links

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 18:05
    I just read it, can't see any discrepancy? I'm still baffled that he died very suddenly and timely, and without any news of his illness beforehand. The unmarked grave heaps more suspicion (for me) that the scumbag has simply been removed from public view.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 21:08
    http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5476/leon-brittan-buried-i n-unmarked-grave-in-very-private-funeral
    Read it again and again and again until the bit about jews leaving their graves unmarked for a year sinks in.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 21:28
    I just read it, can't see any discrepancy? I'm still baffled that he died very suddenly and timely, and without any news of his illness beforehand. The unmarked grave heaps more suspicion (for me) that the scumbag has simply been removed from public view.
    It only took one re-read to get that, I should imagine its optional, and if so - very convenient

I suggest you read it again

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:15
    Read it again and again and again until the bit about jews leaving their graves unmarked for a year sinks in.
    It says 'its usual' to leave a name plate not obligatory,or did you miss that bit?

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 06:23
    It's not unmarked though they leave a white nameplate!
    Now please go and read your words and the article again, there's a good boy

Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 07:56
    Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 06:23
    It's not unmarked though they leave a white nameplate!
    I suggest you read it again
    http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5464/leon-brittan-was-unde r-met-probe-over-claims-of-child-sex-abuse