+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thatcher, paedophile supporter...

Thatcher, paedophile supporter...

http://news.sky.com/story/1440761/thatcher-turned-blind-eye- to-paedophile-mps

Any words Croesy as you once called me an apologist for paedophilia?

Re: Thatcher, paedophile supporter...

*Croesy changing username again as we speak...*

Thatcher was a bitch. No surprise to me.

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 20:21
    Thatcher was a bitch. No surprise to me.
    ^^^^^^

I have no comment whatsoever to make on this message board with regards to this matter.

Many thanks

Its no news that she was into ****ing miners

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31789827

such a horrible horrible woman.

Filthy slag

Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 20:25
    Thatcher was a true psychopath pure and simple. She got away with it because she was a women, and people were fooled by the managed public image of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 20:23
    I have no comment whatsoever to make on this message board with regards to this matter.
    Maggie Thatcher - one of the most corrupt leaders of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 20:32
    Thatcher was a true psychopath pure and simple. She got away with it because she was a women, and people were fooled by the managed public image of her.
    People are fooled by all political leaders. Not just Maggie - however she was the (e)vilest of the lot. I have no doubt that when all the secrets are uncovered, Maggie Thatcher Milk Snatcher will be the kindest thing that anyone will have to say about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 20:18
    There are about 30 politicians from that era, some of whom are already dead, who are now under investigation. That doesn't include Whitehall officials and senior members of the military who likewise are now being investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 20:38
    Many thanks
    Who cares what Croesy thinks about such vulgar things. He's just toeing the party line - that's all he is able to do really. Always votes for one party - that is a big problem in this country.

It's always difficult when you find your heroes have feet of clay but FFS, covering for paedophiles?? Even a one eyed Tory like you must be feeling sick in the pit of your stomach about this one. Certainly not a time for silence, regardless of ones political allegiances.

Quote Originally Posted by alfie sherwood wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 20:55
    Many thanks
    ^^^^^^^^^this ^^^^^^^^^^

No comment on the determination of that woman in trying to force through a knighthood for Savile on five separate occasions?

Quote Originally Posted by Loya Jirga wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 20:37
    People are fooled by all political leaders. Not just Maggie - however she was the (e)vilest of the lot. I have no doubt that when all the secrets are uncovered, Maggie Thatcher Milk Snatcher will be the kindest thing that anyone will have to say about her.
    Oh, wait...

Quote Originally Posted by bobh wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 21:09
    Quote Originally Posted by Loya Jirga wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 20:37
    At least she didn't start a war to boost her ratings.
    http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/leon-brittan-bigger-p icture.html

What about David "I won't leave any stone unturned" Cameron trying to block the release of this information from the cabinet office?

Any comments on that Croesy?

PS the state funeral of Thatcher was a disgrace bearing in mind that they knew that she was covering for paedophiles.

You've never had any opinion on any matter. You're just a thick fat spiv who hasn't seen his cock since 1983.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 20:38
    Many thanks
    No, he just has a brain made of porridge and has never formed an opinion in his life.

Sounds like Thatcher

Banned

so this is what cyber bullying looks like

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 21:34
    so this is what cyber bullying looks like
    To be fair I was just going to say the same thing, I can understand why so many people would like to see him comment on this as he has spoken so highly of her in the past but personal attacks trying to get him to speak about it is a bit out of order imo.