+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thatcher, paedophile supporter...

Re: Thatcher, paedophile supporter...

Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 09:48
    Gawd you can hardly breathe for the all-pervading stench of sanctimonious bullshit on here! It's like an undergraduate Common Room only 10 times worse. I've even learned that Ched Evans is a paedophile? New one on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 09:17
    I'm not going into specifics, but as one who lived through the union strangleholds of the 60s and 70s, the thought of what this country would have become if it hadn't been for the Thatcher reforms of working practices during the 80s, does not bear thinking about. Quite simply she pulled Britain back from the brink and made us viable and competitive again. Those of you who don't like it would be better off in North Korea- goodbye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 07:35
    On a personal note, she did more for my old Mam up in Merthyr than any self-satisfied, bloated Labour council or administration ever did - she allowed her and made it possible for her to become a property owner, albeit a modest one. For that alone, I applaud her. RIP Maggie - I wish we had your indomitable leadership still available to us. God knows we've never needed it more than we do at present, both at home and abroad.
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 06:12
    But this thread isn't about her domestic policies; it's about her covering up for people who raped children. I'm glad your Mam's happy though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 01:53
    My mam's dead. This thread is a total nonsense. Those were very different times when people were far more able to cover up discretions than in this very public time. All we have in most cases is conjecture and the benefit of 20-20 hindsight. I can do no better than to quote the totally appropriate response directly underneath the article. From a gentleman called James Brown:
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 21:21
    "Anyone who seriously thinks that Margaret Thatcher would deliberately turn a blind eye to MPs sexually abusing children is either mad or is out to destroy her reputation. Why on Earth would she protect a Labour, Liberal or Liberal Democrat MP from prosecution? It is insane. Smith was a member of the Labour and then Liberal parties when committing these crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 21:01
    And of course there is no way Sky News would be running this story if Mrs Thatcher was still alive and able to defend herself from these outrageous allegations."
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 09:53
    Smith was the Labour Mayor of Rochdale at the time. Do you seriously think Maggie would put herself out for him?
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 09:47
    She was Prime Minister, as such she would be privy to security information on all sorts of people. It is a matter of indisputable public record that she was warned on five separate occasions about her determination to make Jimmy Savile a Knight. Five times her advisors brought to her attention his sexual exploits and attitudes. He was a guest of hers for ten Christmases at Chequers.
    Pray tell me who are the paedophile apologists you refer to-or is this another of your generalisations?

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 11:36
    Gawd you can hardly breathe for the all-pervading stench of sanctimonious bullshit on here! It's like an undergraduate Common Room only 10 times worse. I've even learned that Ched Evans is a paedophile? New one on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 09:30
    I'm not going into specifics, but as one who lived through the union strangleholds of the 60s and 70s, the thought of what this country would have become if it hadn't been for the Thatcher reforms of working practices during the 80s, does not bear thinking about. Quite simply she pulled Britain back from the brink and made us viable and competitive again. Those of you who don't like it would be better off in North Korea- goodbye.
    On a personal note, she did more for my old Mam up in Merthyr than any self-satisfied, bloated Labour council or administration ever did - she allowed her and made it possible for her to become a property owner, albeit a modest one. For that alone, I applaud her. RIP Maggie - I wish we had your indomitable leadership still available to us. God knows we've never needed it more than we do at present, both at home and abroad.
    But this thread isn't about her domestic policies; it's about her covering up for people who raped children. I'm glad your Mam's happy though.
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 06:12
    My mam's dead. This thread is a total nonsense. Those were very different times when people were far more able to cover up discretions than in this very public time. All we have in most cases is conjecture and the benefit of 20-20 hindsight. I can do no better than to quote the totally appropriate response directly underneath the article. From a gentleman called James Brown:
    "Anyone who seriously thinks that Margaret Thatcher would deliberately turn a blind eye to MPs sexually abusing children is either mad or is out to destroy her reputation. Why on Earth would she protect a Labour, Liberal or Liberal Democrat MP from prosecution? It is insane. Smith was a member of the Labour and then Liberal parties when committing these crimes.
    And of course there is no way Sky News would be running this story if Mrs Thatcher was still alive and able to defend herself from these outrageous allegations."
    Smith was the Labour Mayor of Rochdale at the time. Do you seriously think Maggie would put herself out for him?
    She was Prime Minister, as such she would be privy to security information on all sorts of people. It is a matter of indisputable public record that she was warned on five separate occasions about her determination to make Jimmy Savile a Knight. Five times her advisors brought to her attention his sexual exploits and attitudes. He was a guest of hers for ten Christmases at Chequers.
    Looking around the net today it seems she was warned about Saville not because of any abuse but because he was by his own admission promiscuous and it was thought that it would send out the wrong message if a man with such a lifestyle was honoured at a time when concern about Aids was so widespread.
    You have never heard me give support to any political party. I try to look at things objectively. I find it quite pathetic that some people spring to the defence of someone who belongs to 'their' party, when we know they'd be attacking someone from an opposing party doing the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 12:09
    Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 11:36
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 09:30
    Looking around the net today it seems she was warned about Saville not because of any abuse but because he was by his own admission promiscuous and it was thought that it would send out the wrong message if a man with such a lifestyle was honoured at a time when concern about Aids was so widespread.
    I see this thread has gone down the oh so predictable party political lines with some tying themselves up in knots trying to defend the indefensible.
    'their party' You think your unique in being apolitical

The Tories are all ****s

And you can quote me on that

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Tim Muff wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 11:12
    the Labour Party has three ex-paedophile supporters in its heirarchy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 10:10
    Moron.
    What do you think they were apologising for?

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 16:33
    Moron.
    The thing is Doc, that all three people were in an organisation that allowed PIE to join its ranks and even proposed looking at the legal case for sex with children.
    Trying to make political gain out of the issue of child abuse is lower than a snakes belly

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 16:47
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 16:33
    Moron.
    The thing is Doc, that all three people were in an organisation that allowed PIE to join its ranks and even proposed looking at the legal case for sex with children.
    This is not conjecture, its fact, they were in the heirarchy of the NCCL and allowed paedophiles to join - do you deny this?
    if this election goes south in terms of morality - and it will, it seems Labour have let this little beauty out with incredible timing - it wont be long before Harmon and co are brought to book again. All very seedy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 17:06
    .....the reaction of people on here to any inkling that labour might be as bad if not worse as the rest though has got people sick with rage.....
    I suspect that if the extent of the vile deeds, and the extent of the cover up ever comes out, and how high up it was all operating at there will be little left to scrape up of the Governments of the past - particularly the Tory Party. A haven and hotbed for fecked-up ex-public school weirdos.

I am not surprised that this didn't make the 6 O'clock News given the lengths some people have gone to trying to suppress it. Well done the Daily Mail for threatening legal action, I'm not sure what is in it for them though?

There are a few absolutely barking mad people on on here. Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 19:00
    Finally a comment from Croesy

Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 19:10
    Finally a comment from Croesy
    It was a general comment rather than one of a specific nature Master barker.

And a few others of other persuasions also , of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 19:27
    You are just one of the two Ed's cheerleading, boot stomping scaremongerers

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 19:31
    Are you going to state here and now that you doubt that - for decades - high ranking government officers and politicians have been involved in Child Abuse and actively covering it up?
    To be fair some people in high places are trying their utmost to make it not happen

Quote Originally Posted by LGluey wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 19:34
    Are you going to state here and now that you doubt that - for decades - high ranking government officers and politicians have been involved in Child Abuse and actively covering it up?
    Like Thatcher clearly did.
    I'm sure you are able to present irrefutable evidence of this?

I'm no supporter of Ed, nor Labour. 'Sorry' to disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 19:39
    My last word on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 19:45
    When the news breaks (if it ever does after Lord Brittan threw the files away "on an industrial scale" ) it will be predominantly Tories in the spotlight.
    Many thanks ""

When the news breaks (if it ever does after Lord Brittan threw the files away "on an industrial scale" ) it will be predominantly Tories in the spotlight.
    Buckle up big boy. Bumpy ride ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 19:36
    Just ask the Daily Mail. Not even you would doubt your bible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 20:07
    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 19:36
    Why pretend that the oddities are the 'people on here' ?
    Other than when it suits

This thread is about Mrs Thatcher covering up for people who anally rape young boys. I agree that the the two Eds (no apostrophe - it's a plural, not a possessive) are pretty useless but I don't think that is a basis for defending paedophiles.

Quote Originally Posted by ragbone Red wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 19:52
    £13K

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 20:26
    Quote Originally Posted by ragbone Red wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 19:52
    Nasty surprises around the corner I suspect, especially for Tory flag wavers 'and their ilk'.
    Hi psycho- stalker