+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FSF guide for Israel v Wales

FSF guide for Israel v Wales

http://www.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/israel-v-wales-european-cham pionship-2016-qualifier

It is now on line at that link...we will also be sending out hard copies to all fans who have ordered tickets for this game...don't forget there is still time to order HALF SEASON thickets for Wales final 3 home games

Re: FSF guide for Israel v Wales

Thanks for this Corky. Some useful and interesting info.

For those of us not staying in Tel Aviv (about half of the 800, maybe?) has anyone got info on travel to the stadium from within Haifa on the day of the game. The guide says buses will be running in Haifa (unlike in other Israeli cities) although there will be no trains until after the game. I'd like to avoid getting a taxi if possible as I want to spend as little as possible in the country. Sorry to be awkward, perhaps, but I just wondered if, during the visits to Israel, someone had picked up info on public transport (bus times and stops) to Sammy Ofer stadium on matchday. If I find anything myself I'll post it.

Perhaps it'll be possible to meet up with other Welsh fans staying in Haifa and get one of the group taxis.... But I'll hike it if I have to!

Quote Originally Posted by R 15M wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 18:32
    It's our only night in Israel (spending the rest in Palestine) and completely understand not wanting to spend much money there. We'll be coming to Haifa by car on the Saturday morning, dropping the bags off and then whatever, really. Know of a few others staying in Haifa so shouldn't be too difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Leggy wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 19:13
    For those of us not staying in Tel Aviv (about half of the 800, maybe?) has anyone got info on travel to the stadium from within Haifa on the day of the game. The guide says buses will be running in Haifa (unlike in other Israeli cities) although there will be no trains until after the game. I'd like to avoid getting a taxi if possible as I want to spend as little as possible in the country. Sorry to be awkward, perhaps, but I just wondered if, during the visits to Israel, someone had picked up info on public transport (bus times and stops) to Sammy Ofer stadium on matchday. If I find anything myself I'll post it.
    Thanks Leggy! I'll pm u!

Quote Originally Posted by Leggy wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 19:13

Still not come up with hard info on buses to the stadium from central Haifa. FAW have advised meeting up with other Wales fans in port area - as there should be a lot - and possibly sharing taxis. Only 400 of the 800 are on the FSF Cymru buses. Or checking out the tourist board office in the German Colony area.