+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corporate media is ignoring who exactly is assisting ISIS

Re: Corporate media is ignoring who exactly is assisting ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 20:45
    Thank god we've got you an Alex Jones to help us out.
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 20:33
    Two days earlier before Alex 'broke' the news.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 20:30
    http://yournewswire.com/us-israeli-military-advisors-arreste d-in-iraq-accused-of-aiding-isis/
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 20:24
    I notice that nowhere in the report does it state that they were advisors from the US or Israeli Governments.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 20:20
    Funny you should say that. I also noticed that nowhere in the report did it mention that they worked part-time in Disneyland to make ends meet during the summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 19:43
    Thought you'd probably reply with something completely irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 12:29
    What you were trying to say was that nowhere in the various articles on the issue has anyone made a false accusation that these people were there on officially sanctioned business.
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 12:23
    Correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 12:11
    What if they were military contractors?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:58
    Who knows? It's a developing story and they, allegedly, have been taken to Baghdad for questioning.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:48
    Can you post the link to the original report from Iraq's Sama News Agency, cited in the above report. I can't seem to find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:44
    Now that's a bloody good question.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 23:04
    I've found Sana, and Sanaa, and even Samra. In one report it links directly to an Iranian agency which again cross links to one of the above three.
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 22:25
    I'm trying to get a friend of mine who knows Arabic to track down the site in case it does not have a web page in English.
    Answer my question first and then I'll answer yours. That's the general procedure.

I'm just shocked that CNN has given airtime to someone who has made a comment which goes against the mainstream narrative. Maybe they're not so government controlled after all?

It doesn't bode well for all the local nuts who are signing up if there is any truth to this gossip.