+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Corporate media is ignoring who exactly is assisting ISIS

Re: Corporate media is ignoring who exactly is assisting ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:23
    Thank god we've got you an Alex Jones to help us out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:19
    He makes Mrs r seem normal
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:15
    Have you not worked out The Sheep Report is merely a propaganda account to help support her batshit crazy claims. It is Mrs R.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:11
    Wrong again, unlike some on here if I have something to say I will say it under my own name, I do not need to log in to other account to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:07
    If you and the Sheep report are allowed to post crazy theories on things, cant I have one to? Thought you were an equal rights type person. Allow me to post something batshit crazy too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 09:18
    Nobody has posted a theory about you personally have they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 22:26
    Sounds like you have one? I am intrigued, please enlighten me. I would guess that you think I have multiple accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 22:25
    I was talking bout my theory that you are The Sheep Report.
    Oh R, stop being so serious. I am only teasing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:26
    Barry I can assure you that under no circumstances am I Mrs R.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:18
    I would show my arse in Queen St if I lost a bet, something that I assume would have to be for far better reasons, in the case of Mrs R, than simply losing a bet.
    You remind me of Barry Dragon, not sure I should say that as he may think I'm making up a theory about him, he's a tad paranoid

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:30
    Barry I can assure you that under no circumstances am I Mrs R.
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:26
    I would show my arse in Queen St if I lost a bet, something that I assume would have to be for far better reasons, in the case of Mrs R, than simply losing a bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:18
    I'm fed up of people referring to me as three other posters. Two of whom no longer even exist on here.
    I'm not him though, like f**k would I ever live in Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Tue, 10 March 2015 23:04
    Two days earlier before Alex 'broke' the news.
    I notice that nowhere in the report does it state that they were advisors from the US or Israeli Governments.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:44
    Funny you should say that. I also noticed that nowhere in the report did it mention that they worked part-time in Disneyland to make ends meet during the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:48
    http://yournewswire.com/us-israeli-military-advisors-arreste d-in-iraq-accused-of-aiding-isis/
    I notice that nowhere in the report does it state that they were advisors from the US or Israeli Governments.
    Thought you'd probably reply with something completely irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 11:58
    http://yournewswire.com/us-israeli-military-advisors-arreste d-in-iraq-accused-of-aiding-isis/
    Funny you should say that. I also noticed that nowhere in the report did it mention that they worked part-time in Disneyland to make ends meet during the summer.
    Who knows? It's a developing story and they, allegedly, have been taken to Baghdad for questioning.

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 12:11
    Can you post the link to the original report from Iraq's Sama News Agency, cited in the above report. I can't seem to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 12:23
    What you were trying to say was that nowhere in the various articles on the issue has anyone made a false accusation that these people were there on officially sanctioned business.
    One way or the other we will either be able to confirm, or discredit the report.

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 12:29
    What you were trying to say was that nowhere in the various articles on the issue has anyone made a false accusation that these people were there on officially sanctioned business.
    Correct?
    Thanks. Keep me posted.

Have you not worked out The Sheep Report is merely a propaganda account to help support her batshit crazy claims. It is Mrs R.
    there is no question that they are the same poster, they have the same posting style and opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 13:19
    there is no question that they are the same poster, they have the same posting style and opinion
    That will only hold water if Mrs R also has an above average penis, and a propensity when getting pissed, to show her arse in Queen St, if and when she has lost a bet.

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 13:25
    That will only hold water if Mrs R also has an above average penis, and a propensity when getting pissed, to show her arse in Queen St, if and when she has lost a bet.
    Mrs Steve R is also Steve R

We can find that one out. Has anyone stood next to Steve at the urinals in CCS?

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 13:28
    Step forward please all those City fans who seek out other City fans, to stand next to at a public urinal?

Blog Entries

Booby is talking shit again, I have bigger balls than him that's for sure, I say things under my own name.

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 13:36
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 13:28
    Bit of an odd request from you calonlan.
    Men at football matches -and elsewhere- do stand next to each other at urinals. Not for the whole 90 minutes though.

It seems though that one report has just been copied hundreds of times.

Correct?
    The problem here, Sheep Report, is that you're very eager to point out the unreliability of the mainstream media including the BBC who are publicly accountable but are equally happy to post links to websites that nobody has heard of which rely on links to news agencies which don't seem to exist. That's why everyone thinks your posts are ridiculous. Don't use John Pilger's name as if you and he are anything of the same calibre. That's an insult to one of the great journalists of our era. Perhaps Israel really are funding Jew-hating Islamic extremists who are beheading supporters of Israel; it seems highly unlikely to me but if it's the case, I'll require the evidence from someone who is not deranged with some substantial evidence to convince me.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 19:43
    Correct?
    What if they were military contractors?
    http://www.voltairenet.org/article186827.html

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 20:20
    Correct?
    Who knows? It's a developing story and they, allegedly, have been taken to Baghdad for questioning.
    I did research it and so did you and you couldn't find any evidence of Sama either. Now you've linked me to a site called voltairenet. What is their pedigree? To what degree is this related to your initial post?

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 20:24
    Correct?
    Can you post the link to the original report from Iraq's Sama News Agency, cited in the above report. I can't seem to find it.
    I see you decided to dismiss the UN report on the subject then. Which has also been featured.

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 20:30
    Correct?
    Now that's a bloody good question.
    Are you a supporter of the UN?

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 20:33
    Correct?
    I've found Sana, and Sanaa, and even Samra. In one report it links directly to an Iranian agency which again cross links to one of the above three.
    Simple question. Did you or did you not read the UN report which dealt with this subject extensively. Did you also listen to Gen W Clark's views on the issue?

Richyrich

Correct?
    7. Inability to withdraw. It's a rare day indeed when a conspiracy theorist admits that a claim they have made has turned out to be without foundation, whether it be the overall claim itself or any of the evidence produced to support it. Moreover they have a liking (see 3. above) for the technique of avoiding discussion of their claims by "swamping" - piling on a whole lot more material rather than respond to the objections sceptics make to the previous lot.