+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The UKIPs

The UKIPs

Re: The UKIPs

Anyone voting for them needs to sit down and have a cup of tea and have a look at that

The party is riddled with these people

They are top entertainment value though.

And Sludge - I fully expect to see you at the Steven Wilson gig in Cardiff on Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by PugFugly wrote on Thu, 12 March 2015 00:15
    I am seeing a local metal band in Bridgend mate , it could lead to a leg over so I can't turn it down

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Thu, 12 March 2015 00:18
    And Sludge - I fully expect to see you at the Steven Wilson gig in Cardiff on Friday night.
    Ah I should have known - well good luck, I hope she sees sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PugFugly wrote on Thu, 12 March 2015 00:21
    I am seeing a local metal band in Bridgend mate , it could lead to a leg over so I can't turn it down
    I like porcupine tree and his solo work , quality prog rock with a twist

Taking your bike then?

They're being a WUM.

I think the term used on this board is 'Whoooosh'?

That must to be a piss take, if its not its astounding.

the Lies of Politicians who want to introduce Carbon Taxation for everybody on the planet! These self same Politicians are the same ones who Govern our Countries now and claim that we can control the emission of C02 Worldwide. So hey MR CLEVER DICK ; why do they think that Carbon Credits are a good idea? And of course you don't believe its anything to do with MONEY do you?

This is just another aspect of those same Control Freaks who want a Global Government,( which they pretend will be controlled by us but in reality it will be controlled by the Mega Corporations themselves who behind the scenes are pulling the strings of those self same Politicians which you think you control).
    It does n't take a genius to understand that these Big Businesses control Governments through the Money Supply does it?
    Was nt it Nathan Mayer Rothschild who said." I care not which Government is in Power as long as i control the Money Supply".
    That just tells it all don't it Mr BOZO?
    No it Don't? Well ain't that why they call you MR BOZO?

AND UKIP ARE DEAD RIGHT ! If you take away CO2 ; what are you going to replace it with? NITROGEN? OXYGEN OR WHAT?

Now Mr Bozo you will know of course what Percentage of CO2 there is in the Atmosphere don't you? ( it changes at night and day of course too)

Well ; just to remind you; Its 3.8 times 10 to the power Minus 4 .( generally speaking )

The Most abundant GAS is NITROGEN at 0.78084 per cent
    Then Comes OXYGEN at 0.20948 per cent.
    then comes Water Vapour at 0.01 per cent
    Then comes ARGON at 0.00984 per cent.
    The Comes C02 AT THE ABOVE AMOUNT !!
    WHICH IS 0.00038 PER CENT

NOW BEARING IN MIND THAT PLANTS DEPEND ON BOTH OXYGEN AND C02 YOU MUST THEN REALIZE THAT WHEN YOU LESSEN ONE YOU MUST INCREASE ANOTHER SO WHAT IS THAT EXTRA GAS GOING TO BE ?

WELL. WITH ALL THOSE PLANTS BEING ABLE TO BREATH A FULL BREATH OF OXYGEN AT NIGHT AND BREATH IN IN LESS CO2 IN THE DAY IT WILL UPSET THE EQUILIBRIUM OF THE PLANTS QUITE A BIT.

THE RESULT IS = DYING PLANTS= DYING HUMANS WHO NEED TO USE AND EAT THOSE PLANTS.( AND CONSUME THE OXYGEN )

ONE OTHER THING.: ONE VOLCANIC ERUPTION CAN GIVE OUT AS MUCH CARBON DIOXIDE AS THE WHOLE OF THE HUMANS ON THIS PLANET DO IN ONE YEAR

Quote Originally Posted by tich rogers wrote on Thu, 12 March 2015 12:42
    the Lies of Politicians who want to introduce Carbon Taxation for everybody on the planet! These self same Politicians are the same ones who Govern our Countries now and claim that we can control the emission of C02 Worldwide. So hey MR CLEVER DICK ; why do they think that Carbon Credits are a good idea? And of course you don't believe its anything to do with MONEY do you?
    You've got your number wrong mate, forget the percent

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 wrote on Thu, 12 March 2015 13:23
    Quote Originally Posted by tich rogers wrote on Thu, 12 March 2015 12:42
    This is just another aspect of those same Control Freaks who want a Global Government,( which they pretend will be controlled by us but in reality it will be controlled by the Mega Corporations themselves who behind the scenes are pulling the strings of those self same Politicians which you think you control).
    it's all about screwing us for more money.