+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FSF Cymru meeting with FAW tonight

FSF Cymru meeting with FAW tonight

There is an FSF CYMRU/FAW being held Tonight in Wrexham and there will be 10 delegates from North Wales attending. It is quite a varied agenda, primarily based on International football matters but if there is anything you would like discussed please let us know.
    I will produce minutes of the meeting as usual in the next few days.
    • Israel update
    • Tickets and Membership
    • Belgium home
    • Bosnia away
    • Cyprus away
    • Security at Wales games
    • FAW fan engagement
    • Travel to games
    • International football in North Wales
    • Communication through social network links
    • FSF Cymru
    • Gol

Re: FSF Cymru meeting with FAW tonight

North Wales gets everything.

Israel update - this please: travel to Sammy Ofer Stadium from central Haifa on matchday for the 400 or so who will not be travelling on the fsf buses from Tel Aviv. The train is not running until after the match, apparently. Thanks.

Will ask the question but as far as I know the huge majority are booked into tel aviv there is local transport to the game from within Haifa on match day and I would ask at your hotel reception on arrival

OK. Ta. I just assumed that if only 400 of the 850 were booked onto the buses there must be quite a lot not travelling from TA to Haifa on the day (given the Shabat travelling difficulties on the Saturday). So I thought there might be quite a few of our fans looking to get from central Haifa to the stadium.

I'll sort it out. Already in contact with other fans in same position. Yes, am sure the hotel etc will do their best to help with provision of info. It would just be nice to know beforehand.

It just doesn't seem to make sense that the train will not be running (but the buses are). There must be a reasonable bus service otherwise how will non-car users get there? Also, it is lucky that (as the FSF Cymru guide states) there is some type of bus service in Haifa on the 'Shabat' because otherwise it would mean there is just one hour of buses - nightfall will not be until 7pm and KO is at 8. Clocks go forward on the Friday there!