+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comic Relief official thread

Comic Relief official thread

ignoring the beryl thread, always an enjoyable night, but not enjoying the Lenny and Davina double act, hope she does a Madonna.

Re: Comic Relief official thread

I quite like Lenny, I remember when he was funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgGgJswCfxo

Mr Bean, funny.

Mr Bean, ****.

Is David Walliams gay?

Quote Originally Posted by DORSETBLUE wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 20:23
    Is David Walliams gay?
    It's an act he plays on. Very irritating.

Phoenix Nights...

That white girl telling the African girl, who had lost her parents, that her favourite food was lasagne was horrible to watch. Saying that she didn't like fish with the head and tail on was the definition of first world problems.

National treasure sketch featuring all English cast...

how long it's been going,i've often wondered where all that money goes. seems things haven't improved after all these years. some kents pocketing the money.

Have any of you called or text Yes to 70010 to donate £10.00 ?

no

Why not ????

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 21:33
    National treasure sketch featuring all English cast...
    Apart from Thierry Henri.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWelshegg wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 23:31
    Why not ????
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/29Qn0klr1Jw3qBVVX7T 79Wj/terms-and-conditions

Blog Entries

Russell Brand working on the BBC again, now that is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 23:29
    no
    If I give to charity, its directly to those who need it. Unfortunately I don't any time on the continent of Africa, but if I did, I would. Charity = Business, and the majority of money they make is very often, sat in a bank account, wasted or goes to the wrong people. It makes people feel better about themselves though, so thats ok

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sat, 14 March 2015 12:00
    no
    If I give to charity, its directly to those who need it. Unfortunately I don't any time on the continent of Africa, but if I did, I would. Charity = Business, and the majority of money they make is very often, sat in a bank account, wasted or goes to the wrong people. It makes people feel better about themselves though, so thats ok
    Agree. Comic Relief has a history of banking most of the money, and passing on a fraction in handouts. At least it pays for the charity big wigs fat salaries. Just out of interest there is no mention of it on any non BBC channel. I give direct to local charities, which i prefer to do. Mind you I'd pay not to see some of those acts!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 wrote on Sat, 14 March 2015 12:41
    no
    Agree. Comic Relief has a history of banking most of the money, and passing on a fraction in handouts. At least it pays for the charity big wigs fat salaries. Just out of interest there is no mention of it on any non BBC channel. I give direct to local charities, which i prefer to do. Mind you I'd pay not to see some of those acts!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521057/BBC-Panorama -expose-reveals-Comic-Relief-sitting-100m-say-money-spent.ht ml

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 14 March 2015 12:54
    no
    So we are supposed to pay to watch some celebrity monkey getting paid to dance for 24 hours in a bath of beans!

no
    Agree. Comic Relief has a history of banking most of the money, and passing on a fraction in handouts. At least it pays for the charity big wigs fat salaries. Just out of interest there is no mention of it on any non BBC channel. I give direct to local charities, which i prefer to do. Mind you I'd pay not to see some of those acts !
    glad I've never given any money to these kents after all now.

I disagree with the giving of charity to Africa in any form.

I found it tedious in the extreme even having been in France for 5 days.

Like a poster above I've lost confidence in " the brand ".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sat, 14 March 2015 13:20
    no
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521057/BBC-Panorama -expose-reveals-Comic-Relief-sitting-100m-say-money-spent.ht ml
    This is the bombshell passage for me Mrs R, pretty much sums up the whole farce.
    Hence my comment about the hypocrite Russell Brand, sadly I think most people are under the impression that money they gave last night will help the children straight away, when you consider a child dies every 3 seconds of starvation and they are sitting on £100million donated by the public it's pretty shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by DORSETBLUE wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 19:10
    ignoring the beryl thread, always an enjoyable night, but not enjoying the Lenny and Davina double act, hope she does a Madonna.
    Like giving birth to the Messiah?