+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Interesting stats today

Interesting stats today

Brentford 14 fouls not one card

City 17 fouls 3 yellows 2 reds

Re: Interesting stats today

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue wrote on Sat, 14 March 2015 17:33
    Brentford 14 fouls not one card
    Sounds a bit iffy - I wonder what the season stats are for both teams - i.e. fouls committed and cards received?

Reading the match report though explains why we got those cards - they all sounded legit.

I was just about to post that 'Macheda foul' kept coming up on the BBC match posts so I was expecting him to get sent off for persistent fouling.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues wrote on Sat, 14 March 2015 17:43
    Reading the match report though explains why we got those cards - they all sounded legit.
    It was more or less as you say.He blocked the keeper stopping a quick kick. Could have gone for a foul on the edge of our area then raised foot in bouncing ball challenge. Might not have been yellow on its own but it was more that he was on a last warning.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays wrote on Sat, 14 March 2015 21:07
    Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues wrote on Sat, 14 March 2015 17:43
    I was just about to post that 'Macheda foul' kept coming up on the BBC match posts so I was expecting him to get sent off for persistent fouling.