+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ** Cardiff City v Birmingham - Photos **

** Cardiff City v Birmingham - Photos **

Re: ** Cardiff City v Birmingham - Photos **

Considering our club treats away fans like hotel guests these days, you have to be a special kind of tit to start causing bother.

Have you ever had any trouble getting your camera into the stadium? I can't imagine it's a small thing.

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Sat, 21 March 2015 20:26
    Considering our club treats away fans like hotel guests these days, you have to be a special kind of tit to start causing bother.
    Never, I've had my bag searched a few times, generally nothing is said, twice they've said what's the camera for and I just say to take photos of my mates. To be honest it's not a large camera bit bigger thn your average point and click but not much more

You should see the size of the lenses though!

Quote Originally Posted by joncandy wrote on Sat, 21 March 2015 23:54
    Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Sat, 21 March 2015 20:26
    Have you ever had any trouble getting your camera into the stadium? I can't imagine it's a small thing.
    Cheers I'm tempted to take up a bit of (very) amateur photography myself. Had assumed you'd have to have something professional and big to get the shots you get but apparently not, what sort of camera is it?

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 00:08
    Cheers I'm tempted to take up a bit of (very) amateur photography myself. Had assumed you'd have to have something professional and big to get the shots you get but apparently not, what sort of camera is it?

That looks suspiciously like the Mayor of Bristol, sporting a red blanket instead of red trousers in the middle of the bigwigs. Perhaps the red was his idea?

Quote Originally Posted by joncandy wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 01:25
    Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 00:08
    Paid about £300 for it 2 years ago
    Cheers I'll add it to the Christmas list