+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Williams

Re: Ashley Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 01:58
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sat, 21 March 2015 22:57
    No pride then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch wrote on Sat, 21 March 2015 22:48
    Fair enough
    Him being a jack obviously doesn't help, but it's more that he's English, not very good, and a complete **** of a human being that bothers me.

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 18:28
    He's been great again this season...leading the Swans towards a possible 8th place finish, highest ever PL points total and 5th season in the top tier.
    You might even finish above Stoke!

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 22:26
    He's been great again this season...leading the Swans towards a possible 8th place finish, highest ever PL points total and 5th season in the top tier.
    Good for Welsh football.
    Indeed...and we couldn't have done it without Ash making his fine last second clearances..

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 22:11
    When will Grangetown Blue get a real girlfriend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 21:14
    A WELSH one, WELSH BORN and BRED.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Flush wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 21:13
    None of you people have any pride.
    If I can't get a Welsh one, I'll settle for £5000 and take an English one!

G rangetown Blue should take up angling, because he gets lots of bites on here.

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 22:40
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 22:26
    Good for Welsh football.
    Yeah, only special players can make 'clearances'!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 22:46
    G rangetown Blue should take up angling, because he gets lots of bites on here.
    Welshmenforwales.

I've got to hand it to you. You make a Neath rugby fan look like a member of the United Nations Arbitration Committee.

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 23:08
    I've got to hand it to you. You make a Neath rugby fan look like a member of the United Nations Arbitration Committee.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 23:12
    Are they proud Welshmen to?

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 23:28
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 23:12
    Are they proud Welshmen to?
    Cheers
    Good night

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 22:19
    Best you don't listen to radio Wales Wednesday evening then, you'll have coronary.
    Quote Originally Posted by neilw65 wrote on Sat, 21 March 2015 23:12
    Does anyone listen to that?
    True Welshmen do mate, we only consume media produced in and broadcast from Wales. No one with pride in Wales would pick Saes media over it

I like Ash. Good guy. **** knows what this raging cockwobbler is banging on about.

Quote Originally Posted by saddle sniffer wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 01:22
    I like Ash. Good guy. **** knows what this raging cockwobbler is banging on about.
    His pace, his tackling, his heading, his 'Englishness', his ego, or his off the field 'antics'?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoilt Victorian Child wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 00:26
    Best you don't listen to radio Wales Wednesday evening then, you'll have coronary.
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 22:19
    Does anyone listen to that?
    Quote Originally Posted by neilw65 wrote on Sat, 21 March 2015 23:12
    True Welshmen do mate, we only consume media produced in and broadcast from Wales. No one with pride in Wales would pick Saes media over it
    Enjoy those 'experts', Gilo, Ian Jack Walsh, and the drunken lolly pop man! LOL

"I've lived here for seven years and I have roots here; my kids are Welsh, they'll go to school here, our family and our home are here and will probably stay here when I retire.

"So I know people will have their opinions about it, but I feel Welsh and hopefully people can see I've given my all for the country. I've played through injuries, learned the anthem before we were told to do it as a squad, researched the teams of the past, I've thrown myself into it. I know what it means because I feel it."

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sw ansea-citys-ashley-williams-cardiff-8900494

Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Leggy wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 16:29
    "I've lived here for seven years and I have roots here; my kids are Welsh, they'll go to school here, our family and our home are here and will probably stay here when I retire.
    His agent even pimped him around QPR, Sunderland and Fulham last year! Still no takers

You know that's all Grangetown will be able to see

Didn't really have an opinion either way until I just read that he has named his kids Raphael and Xavier...
    That's at least worth a fine and suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 16:46
    "So I know people will have their opinions about it, but I feel Welsh and hopefully people can see I've given my all for the country. I've played through injuries, learned the anthem before we were told to do it as a squad, researched the teams of the past, I've thrown myself into it. I know what it means because I feel it."
    The welsh club you support is denying a english club playing in a english league.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 17:38
    Yes, that's correct.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 17:45
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 17:38
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sw ansea-citys-ashley-williams-cardiff-8900494
    Legend.
    Trust you to agree with me.

If Wales fail to qualify for France , I sincerely hope that 'Our Ash' scores an own goal in the 96th minute to make it 4 - 3 to Andorra cancelling out a James Collins hat trick.

GB - let it go mun! There is a great squad spirit and, apart from the playing side, AW works very well with our Gareth (who will obviously be captain pretty soon) in terms of leadership, which is to his credit.

It's not the time for negativity! We are on course for France 16 but there is still a long way to go. Cookie and the whole squad deserve nothing but 100% support.

As I fear you won't let it go here are a few questions:

Have made as much noise about the many other non-Welsh-born players to play for us?
    Why should Wales be unable to do what the other 'home nations' do?
    Don't you recall that AR was captain but it didn't really work out, did it?
    Why should we not be able to use all legal means to further our cause when Spain, for example, can play people like Diego Costa due to residency-qualification? (in the distant past non-Spanish greats like Di Stefano also turned out for Spain).
    Don't you think the current success - of which (whether you recognise it or not)AW is a key part - might actually be good for the game in our country and thereby get more Welsh youngsters interested in playing for our national team?

And above all, can't you acceot that this is a done deal? We are not talking about bringing a new non-Welsh guy in. If we were then I guess many of us might agree with you....

Quote Originally Posted by pencoedjack wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 18:13
    If Wales fail to qualify for France , I sincerely hope that 'Our Ash' scores an own goal in the 96th minute to make it 4 - 3 to Andorra cancelling out a James Collins hat trick.
    Grangetown and Pencoed proving the true message of "Together Stonger"