+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What is Russia playing at and should we be shitting ourselves yet?

Re: What is Russia playing at and should we be shitting ourselves yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 11:35
    Russia is now bullying Denmark with the batshit-crazy threat of nuking their warships if they try to do something to defend themselves against being bombed.
    We've never had anything to fear from the Soviets/Russians, nd nothing's different now. If you're looking for something to keep you awake at night, the Israeli/USA axis is the one that is most likely to tip us into a major conflict. The Americans pose a bigger threat to the UK..

Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 16:58
    The Russians are doing what they have to do in face of Western aggression.
    Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 15:45
    As others have alluded, blame the scumbag Yanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 15:10
    You don't have to support them these days Mick. They're not Commies any more.
    I have my doubts whether Obama is in charge. Maybe he's just a front for the real people in power?

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 17:03
    Russia is now bullying Denmark with the batshit-crazy threat of nuking their warships if they try to do something to defend themselves against being bombed.
    What the actual **** are they playing at? Can the West beat the shit out of them if it came to it?

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds over....... wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 18:33
    What the actual **** are they playing at? Can the West beat the shit out of them if it came to it?
    Sooner or later they are going to do a Ukraine II and world leaders are going to have to respond with a strongly-worded letter or actually start kicking them a bit.
    Well that's the official world view of the Left these days. Everything is the fault of the Yanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 18:41
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds over....... wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 18:33
    Sooner or later they are going to do a Ukraine II and world leaders are going to have to respond with a strongly-worded letter or actually start kicking them a bit.
    Why are they so ****ing insane?! They remind me of the kid in school who stared at everyone a lot and was looking to batter anybody who so much as brushed past them in the hall, in particular if that person was a bit puny. I can't help but think that there is a 99% chance that this is going to turn to shit.
    Yep, I'm well known for my left wing views

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 17:00
    I'm meant to be in Latvia in April but I've decided not to go as I can see it's getting interesting...
    I am off to Russia in June...

Why are they so ****ing insane?! They remind me of the kid in school who stared at everyone a lot and was looking to batter anybody who so much as brushed past them in the hall, in particular if that person was a bit puny. I can't help but think that there is a 99% chance that this is going to turn to shit.
    It was the bit about we've never had anything to fear from the Russians i found funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea (c) TM wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 16:37
    And it will not be Israel that crushes them, but the God of Israel - no contest

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 19:01
    I'm meant to be in Latvia in April but I've decided not to go as I can see it's getting interesting...
    Oh don't get too upset Mr Genie. It'll be a crap few seasons down here anyway so you won't miss anything.

Hating/blaming the yanks for everything nowadays is en vogue. It makes people think they are intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 19:15
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea (c) TM wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 16:37
    Reminds me of a website I saw once.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 20:49
    We've never had anything to fear from the Soviets/Russians, nd nothing's different now. If you're looking for something to keep you awake at night, the Israeli/USA axis is the one that is most likely to tip us into a major conflict. The Americans pose a bigger threat to the UK..
    They have a lot to answer for, its hardly an intelligent insight Prey tell who you think is the world aggressor?

Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 16:48

Hating/blaming the yanks for everything nowadays is en vogue. It makes people think they are intelligent.
    America, has not, of course, been the only nation destabilising things but they have certainly been part of the problem and not the solution for many years now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 20:50
    I don't think Russia will attack Israel but if anyone is an expert on "defending" themselves it's Israel.

Two loons one thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 21:24
    Russia's next really big bully-boy attack will be on Israel and they will get whooped.
    Oooohhh, be careful what you say, the thread will be pulled.

slipping French phrases into sentences is all the go these days Del Boy, makes people think they are intelligent

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 22:01
    Glad it impressed you, I'm a bit blasé about including French words.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 19:01

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea (c) TM wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 21:16
    Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 16:48
    What makes you think that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 22:39
    Well that's the official world view of the Left these days. Everything is the fault of the Yanks.

Their Government is an out of control disease on this planet

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 22:39
    Adding an accent to the e in blasé is a total oxymoron given the context, as coincidentally is your username