+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ARISE!

ARISE!

Sir Christopher Coleman

Re: ARISE!

Just like our very own Croesy Blue, he's taken a good look at himself ant turned the corner Well done

Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Sat, 28 March 2015 20:33
    Just like our very own Croesy Blue, he's taken a good look at himself ant turned the corner Well done
    I owe Coleman an apology,still what the fuc* do i know i just renewed down the City

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster wrote on Sat, 28 March 2015 21:00
    I owe Coleman an apology,still what the fuc* do i know i just renewed down the City
    Personally I'd sack him and get Bellers in asap.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sat, 28 March 2015 21:18
    Do you actually think that Coleman tells Bale, Ramsey and Collins what to do?
    Results and scores on the board you cant argue with that

Cymru am feckin byth, we are almost there comrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewi wrote on Sat, 28 March 2015 21:22
    Seriously.
    3 Welsh scorers and a Welsh MOTM, who needs English rejects eh?

I don't think he's a tactical genius or anything but he knows how to get a good spirited camp together and that seems like half the battle in football. Good on him

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Sat, 28 March 2015 21:30
    I don't think he's a tactical genius or anything but he knows how to get a good spirited camp together and that seems like half the battle in football. Good on him
    I know it would me.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sat, 28 March 2015 21:39
    I think having Bale,Ramsey and Collins in the spine of theteam gives the others spirit, not a mediocre manager.
    I've played in a team where the star players run the show. It didn't work.

I think having Bale,Ramsey and the donkey Collins in the spine of theteam gives the others spirit, not a mediocre manager.
    I know it would me.

I think having Bale,Ramsey and Collins in the spine of theteam gives the others spirit, not a mediocre manager.
    Everyone plays their part

Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Sat, 28 March 2015 22:44
    I know it would me.
    These 3 aren't up their own arses tho.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sat, 28 March 2015 23:07
    Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Sat, 28 March 2015 22:44
    I know it would me.
    I've played in a team where the star players run the show. It didn't work.
    You need one person in charge.