+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chris Coleman

Chris Coleman

It does look like someay have to give him a little bit of credit for his coaching, tactical and managerial abilities and not just pulling that girl from Sky?

Or are we still giving Gary Speed all the plaudits?

Re: Chris Coleman

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé wrote on Sun, 29 March 2015 07:52
    It does look like someay have to give him a little bit of credit for his coaching, tactical and managerial abilities and not just pulling that girl from Sky?
    Well a few one eyed diehards on here probably will Jordi.

thought he spoke well in his after match interview, looked immensely proud of what we have achieved

Deserves a lot of credit,also saw this on twitter yesterday.

Of the 14 players who took the field tonight NINE were part of Brian Flynn's Wales Under 21 squad. Four more were unused subs. Continuity!

He'll never get any credit from certain sections of the Welsh support

even russell slade could coach that lot

Coleman and the coaching team deserve massive credit for the way we were set up tactically yesterday. We were immense, and completely dominated from start to finish, with the exception of the 10 min spell after the red card.

I don't think I can ever remember such a dominant display against a team ranked as highly either home or away! It's usually backs against te wall for a period in most games.

I was a big Coleman doubter. I think he's proving everyone wrong, and has risen to the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebrickman wrote on Sun, 29 March 2015 09:39
    Coleman and the coaching team deserve massive credit for the way we were set up tactically yesterday. We were immense, and completely dominated from start to finish, with the exception of the 10 min spell after the red card.
    And how,i take back everything i said about him