+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales looking good for the Belgium game.

Ticket sales looking good for the Belgium game.

Quite a few more sold in the new top tier.

With seats dotted around the rest. Plenty in the family stand, but has to be worth the £10 membership to secure your tickets.

How long before calls to move it to the MS?

Re: Ticket sales looking good for the Belgium game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumney-Coleman wrote on Mon, 30 March 2015 08:58
    When will people learn.

I can't recall paying the £10 membership for the half season ticket so the differential between watching just the Belgium game and all three remaining home games must have been quite small.

You're like Harry Enfield's "Angry Frank" character, getting worked up about something that isn't happening.

The game will be at the CCS.

I've got my tournament ticket but not a gold member. Friend has asked me to try and get a Belgium tickte for him near my seat, does anyone know when the tickets go on general sale to non members?

According to the ticketing site there are no half season tickets left now either?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 30 March 2015 09:48
    With seats dotted around the rest. Plenty in the family stand, but has to be worth the £10 membership to secure your tickets.
    I dont think you had to. I think you need the membership for away tickets/priority for home games. The half ticket is really good value, and I if we get a result with Belgium the other games will sell out fast.

Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 wrote on Mon, 30 March 2015 09:51
    I've got my tournament ticket but not a gold member. Friend has asked me to try and get a Belgium tickte for him near my seat, does anyone know when the tickets go on general sale to non members?
    27th April. Although I cant see there being a huge amount left. Well worth paying the extra £10. Get a nice pin badge aswell

I have got news for all of you Johnny Come Latelys - THERE WON'T BE ANY BELGIUM TICKETS GOING ON GENERAL SALE.

Those of us who are Tournament Ticket Holders & FAW Members are busy buying up all of the remaining tickets right now.

You all had your chance to buy Tournament Tickets last summer when they went on sale, so no moaning please. The FAW points scheme is very fair & rewards loyalty.

See you in France - although you won't be able to get a ticket for that either!

Quote Originally Posted by Free Fish wrote on Mon, 30 March 2015 14:41
    I have got news for all of you Johnny Come Latelys - THERE WON'T BE ANY BELGIUM TICKETS GOING ON GENERAL SALE.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Mon, 30 March 2015 14:45
    Those of us who are Tournament Ticket Holders & FAW Members are busy buying up all of the remaining tickets right now.
    You go get um Steve.

im in the top tier for the first time, will feel weird. one thing seems certain, this will be a sell-out and the place will be rocking. I bought my tickets saturday and the amount gone on the stadium plan since then is alarming for anyone still hopeful.

Unlike the Israeli's i think we really need to be prepared to support the team properly. I thought their support was appalling.
    As soon as they realised they were in a battle their fans lost interest.

Make the stadium rock.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Mon, 30 March 2015 14:47
    You all had your chance to buy Tournament Tickets last summer when they went on sale, so no moaning please. The FAW points scheme is very fair & rewards loyalty.
    PS:----- Steve is also akin to the phrase "It's not what you know, IT'S WHO YOU KNOW"

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Mon, 30 March 2015 14:51
    I couldn't go all the way to France on your bus without a fag!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Mon, 30 March 2015 14:54
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Mon, 30 March 2015 14:51
    It's a COACH.

he who dares , lovely jubbly

Don't forget to book the afternoon off work chaps.

Let's get Canton rocking.

Johnny come latelys can still get the membership for a tenner and then can purchase tickets before they go on general sale. I think?

just checked, almost all sold now with only two sections left to fill. Loads have gone since i looked at 10am this morning.

should be sold out today or this evening i reckon.

The half season tickets were flying out weeks ago. People were warned on here but wanted to see what happened last Saturday. That will show 'em.

There'll be 30+ thousand who'll want the game to be at the CCS. By all means let the FAW sell tickets for the Millennium but just show the game on the screens there and still play the game at the CCS.

Eveyones a winner

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop wrote on Mon, 30 March 2015 15:34
    There'll be 30+ thousand who'll want the game to be at the CCS. By all means let the FAW sell tickets for the Millennium but just show the game on the screens there and still play the game at the CCS.
    Key thing is to actually play the game at CCS.

But then we'll attract all the rugby lunatics and the daffodil head garment-wearing women who are there literally to get as pissed as possible on shite lager.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith wrote on Mon, 30 March 2015 15:42
    Eveyones a winner
    but up for a fingering

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue wrote on Mon, 30 March 2015 15:30
    The half season tickets were flying out weeks ago. People were warned on here but wanted to see what happened last Saturday. That will show 'em.
    They were still available after the Israel game