+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fairy story

Re: fairy story

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 00:33
    I never cease to be amazed by how many atheists spend so much time discussing something they don't believe in.
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 00:22
    It's a bit like Conservative voters talking about Labour policy and Cardiff fans posting messages about Swansea. Quite easy to understand really.
    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 00:15
    Not at all. Labour economic policy, while being the stuff of fantasy, is very relevant to conservative voters if Millibandogets elected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Tue, 31 March 2015 13:55
    A better analogy would be for me to:
    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Tue, 31 March 2015 13:35
    A. Watch an episode of Eastenders or some other show I think is nonsense.
    I change my opinions constantly. There is no book or leader to tell me how to think. If people can't be arsed to discuss things with me then they can choose another thread. Religion, philosophy, interpretations of history are not rubbish to me, they are the very essence of our search for epistemological and ontological knowledge. That may be rubbish to you but for me that's what makes the world go round and it includes formal logic, metaphysics and mythology which some people still hold true. If that bores you, ignore these threads and switch on Songs of Praise or High Hopes. Each to one's own.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 01:04
    I never cease to be amazed by how many atheists spend so much time discussing something they don't believe in.
    It's a bit like Conservative voters talking about Labour policy and Cardiff fans posting messages about Swansea. Quite easy to understand really.
    Not at all. Labour economic policy, while being the stuff of fantasy, is very relevant to conservative voters if Millibandogets elected.
    B. Complain that it's nonsense
    I am neither interested in joining what passes for debate on the subject here, neither am I interested in watching songs of praise. I have no idea what "High Hopes" is.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 03:45
    C. As soon as its finished, immediately dive onto a football message board to mock the people who don't think it's nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 03:45
    C. As soon as its finished, immediately dive onto a football message board to mock the people who don't think it's nonsense.
    It's actually bizarre to think people wouldn't want to debate it when it impacts so much on our daily lives

prefered evan almighty