+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I am going on the train Saturday.

I am going on the train Saturday.

I am told that there is a bus service from Didcot to Reading and back.I am also informed that a shuttle bus run's from outside Reading Station to the Stadium and back.Anyone know different as i have always driven.I always took the train when they played at Elm Park mind.I prefer'ed that ground.Last time i saw us play there was when Samesh Kumar and Joan hill were running the show.She had a lovely arse.And her legs were superb too.She sent a stuard over to the Bob Bank were i had my feet up on the wall in front of my front row seat once.He said i had to take them down as she thought it looked bad.I quite often had the urge to ask her to take them down as well.Thought's Sludge.

Re: I am going on the train Saturday.

This would fox Turing in Bletchley Park. Danny boy to broadsword send for stuard

There's shuttle buses from Reading station to the stadium, they are around a fiver iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Thames Valley Bluebird wrote on Tue, 31 March 2015 13:44
    There's shuttle buses from Reading station to the stadium, they are around a fiver iirc.
    great value considering you will be on the bus for about 2 hours in the traffic

Quote Originally Posted by Saundersfootblue wrote on Tue, 31 March 2015 12:44
    I am told that there is a bus service from Didcot to Reading and back.I am also informed that a shuttle bus run's from outside Reading Station to the Stadium and back.Anyone know different as i have always driven.I always took the train when they played at Elm Park mind.I prefer'ed that ground.Last time i saw us play there was when Samesh Kumar and Joan hill were running the show.She had a lovely arse.And her legs were superb too.She sent a stuard over to the Bob Bank were i had my feet up on the wall in front of my front row seat once.He said i had to take them down as she thought it looked bad.I quite often had the urge to ask her to take them down as well.Thought's Sludge.

I hope you feel suitably guilty for bringing the pristine name of Cardiff City down. Putting your feet on the wall indeed. But maybe she was just trying to get your attention. Perhaps out of the 16 people on the bob bank that day, you were her favourite. Think of it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond wrote on Tue, 31 March 2015 13:58
    That's easy for you to say, NQAT.
    Usualy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays wrote on Tue, 31 March 2015 14:31
    I hope you feel suitably guilty for bringing the pristine name of Cardiff City down. Putting your feet on the wall indeed. But maybe she was just trying to get your attention. Perhaps out of the 16 people on the bob bank that day, you were her favourite. Think of it like that.
    She could have seen something scary up my trouser leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Saundersfootblue wrote on Tue, 31 March 2015 15:42
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond wrote on Tue, 31 March 2015 13:58
    That's easy for you to say, NQAT.
    Are you ....................... pissed, by any chance ?

Just make sure you don't go whilst the train is standing in the station.