+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Parking at Reading

Parking at Reading

Where is the best place to park at Reading? I'll be travelling back from Chessington and wondered where to park plus what is the best time to arrive.

Trying to way up how long to spend in the park in the morning to ensure I get a decent spot at the ground.

Any Decent food places near the ground?

Re: Parking at Reading

Park outside the ground, it's reletively quick to get out at the end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade wrote on Tue, 31 March 2015 18:30
    Park outside the ground, it's reletively quick to get out at the end of the game.
    Naughty , naughty !

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade wrote on Tue, 31 March 2015 18:30

My mate runs the Pizza Hut on the retail park outside the ground and said City fans welcome any time of the day

Pizza Hut will probably win with the kids. Has anyone parked at Worton Grange? Just wondered how busy this car park is and what time it starts filling up?

I parked in Hewlett Packard think it was a fiver about 10 years ago

When you come off the M4, instead of turning left toward the ground, go straight/right and park in the housing estate. 10 mins walk but worth it after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 22:07
    When you come off the M4, instead of turning left toward the ground, go straight/right and park in the housing estate. 10 mins walk but worth it after the game.
    But the neighbours are all English.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 22:09
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 22:07
    But the neighbours are all English.
    No they're not, believe me x

Bollocks to that! As you leave the M4 and go up the ramp, the left turn is Readings ground, the right turn is a fantastic olde world pub on the LHS about a mile down the road. Food and beer and no police!