+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hand And Squirrel, Talbot Green

Hand And Squirrel, Talbot Green

Has it closed down, went to the bank opposite this aft, and looked shut to me. Any locals know ?

Re: Hand And Squirrel, Talbot Green

It has had licence removed for a few months will be back open soon .Some thing to do with loud music and complaints made.

Quote Originally Posted by pompey blue wrote on Tue, 31 March 2015 19:50
    It has had licence removed for a few months will be back open soon .Some thing to do with loud music and complaints made.
    I live in Talbot Green and latest is that it has been closed permanently.Talbot Arms has also been closed so no pubs here at the moment.Neither up to much anyway!!!

A brush with the law perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN wrote on Tue, 31 March 2015 19:57
    I live in Talbot Green and latest is that it has been closed permanently.Talbot Arms has also been closed so no pubs here at the moment.Neither up to much anyway!!!
    Wow, so no pubs in Beddau or Talbot Green, never mind there's always the Windsor in Pontyclun.

Sorry i just heard that was the reason i live in cross inn mate.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds over....... wrote on Tue, 31 March 2015 20:23
    Wow, so no pubs in Beddau or Talbot Green, never mind there's always the Windsor in Pontyclun.
    Another beaut

Quote Originally Posted by Harley wrote on Tue, 31 March 2015 23:10
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds over....... wrote on Tue, 31 March 2015 20:23
    Another beaut
    Last time i went in there was a dog who came over waiting for me to throw a beer mat for him to chase, only problem was it kept bringing it back all night.