+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: First time I've queued down the ticket office for a good while this morning

First time I've queued down the ticket office for a good while this morning

I would guess mostly people changing seats rather than new season ticket holders and only about 30 minute queue but still.....

Edit- no this isn't an April fool!

Re: First time I've queued down the ticket office for a good while this morning

Wales v Belgium tickets?

I went down this morning to renew and change my seat(only two along - to an aisle seat). The lad behind the counter showed me the seating plan and I could see perhaps 10 seats in the block that indicated they had been allocated to season tickets for next season. I've no idea how many are currently allocated to season ticket holders but I imagine it's a lot more than a dozen or so. I asked what the take up was for next season and although he would not commit to numbers he did say "Not many". I know several people around me stated their intention of not renewing and it seems they have stuck to their word so far.

With so many not renewing it's a fantastic opportunity for those determined to stand to move over to the best seats in the Canton. They'd even be all together.