Malone 5
    Noone 6
    Gunnarson 4
    Whittingham 4
    Ralls 5
    Mason 4
    Doyle 4

Slade 1

Why not give some other players a chance given the season is over. Clueless.

Re: Today's player ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Sat, 18 April 2015 18:44
    Marshall 6
    I know it's all opinions, but how the fuck can you make Noone MOM? He was very poor today.

I thought he has possibly his best game of the season so far. Obviously realises he is in the shop window now so starts to put a little effort in.

I'm sorry giving noone 6 undermines your ratings. He was subbed 84 mins too late!!

The tactics are so abysmal that players doing well, like Noone, Ralls, Peltier and possibly Doyle look like poor players

Quote Originally Posted by 14TheFuture wrote on Sat, 18 April 2015 19:05
    The tactics are so abysmal that players doing well, like Noone, Ralls, Peltier and possibly Doyle look like poor players
    Which is exactly why the manager was marked a 1.

4 for Mason.....really that many?

Marshall 6...7
    Mason was rubbish

I thought our full backs today - Peltier, Malone and Fabio were all rubbish, continually playing long aimless balls down the line. Real lower league rubbish

Marshall 6
    I think your perception of Noone's performance depends, to some extent, on which side of the ground you sit in. Noone appeared to get past his full back a couple of times in the first half when he was playing in front of the Grandstand whereas when he was on the side of the ground I sit in during the second half, he did virtually nothing (apart from regularly lose possession). To me, he merited no more than a five if I were in a generous mood, yet I see Steve Tucker made him man of the match again from his seat in the press box - I take it you sit on the Grandstand side of the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Sun, 19 April 2015 09:49
    Marshall 6
    Peltier 5
    Don't get me wrong. He has been abysmal all season and was only marginally better than that yesterday. Though he was also better than most of the players out on the pitch, who generally were a disgrace and nor fit to wear a Cardiff City shirt of whatever hue.

Give some of the development boys an outing against Blackpool.

Thought Noone had a good game and Harding hacked him down a few times yet didnt get booked. Marshall distribution was awful and was outshone by forde. Our game was slowed down a lot by Morrison lack of ability on the ball and his positioning. Manga brings the ball forward but Morrison stays deep leaving loads of room for a ball over the top, lucky Millwall didnt have a finisher like Bolton did.

Marshall 4 Poor slow distribution
    Pettier 5 tried to get forward
    Malone 6 Fabio 6 got forward and covered
    Morrison 3 out of depth
    Manga 6 shaky moments but some class
    Gunnerson 6 Better game
    Witts 7 Number of corners he cleared stood out
    Ralls 5 Out of position but works hard
    Noone 7 On the wrong wing again
    Doyle 6 lots of good running but not found as slow distribution
    Mason 6 same as Doyle

Time for 3.5.2 against blackpool

Marshall
    Pettier, Manga, Turner
    Kennedy, Gunnerson, Pilkington, Witts, Noone
    Doyle, Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiwbina Blues wrote on Sun, 19 April 2015 21:29
    Thought Noone had a good game and Harding hacked him down a few times yet didnt get booked. Marshall distribution was awful and was outshone by forde. Our game was slowed down a lot by Morrison lack of ability on the ball and his positioning. Manga brings the ball forward but Morrison stays deep leaving loads of room for a ball over the top, lucky Millwall didnt have a finisher like Bolton did.
    Four wide midfielders in a midfield five?

pilkington in a free role with gunner and witts sitting in midfield. Would be tempted to bring on adeyami and ralls after 70 mins in a double substition and maybe start them against forest

Marshall
    Morrison Ajeyi (the arsenal lad however you spell it!!) Manga
    Fabio Whitts Adeyemi Ralls Pilkington

Two people from the crowd who can shoot on target and have a decent first touch

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Blue wrote on Sun, 19 April 2015 23:06
    Hope one of the two from the crowd doesn't cry off ill - the dog will have to play then I suppose.

Good thinking.
    If they announce that the two from the crowd will be chosen every ten minutes it may keep us awake cos sure as hell they are sending me to sleep at the mo!!!