+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: cyber bullying.

Feedback

Re: cyber bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by saganspirit wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 13:40
    I happened to listen to a radio article this morning about cyber bullying amongst 11 to 13 year old girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 12:37
    Apparently, cyber bullying amongst this age group includes name calling, posting pictures purporting to be of the subject of the bullying, posting malicious lies about the subject of the cyber bullying and taunting them about body image.

Quote Originally Posted by Loya Jirga wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 14:30
    I happened to listen to a radio article this morning about cyber bullying amongst 11 to 13 year old girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 12:37
    Apparently, cyber bullying amongst this age group includes name calling, posting pictures purporting to be of the subject of the bullying, posting malicious lies about the subject of the cyber bullying and taunting them about body image.
    No, he's Mark Harris. But keep it a secret; he gets very scared about people knowing who he is. He'll lash out and run to the mods.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 13:25
    Indeed, it would be fascinating LB
    Quote Originally Posted by The Local Boy wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 13:04
    as for the rest of your post, I'm not against knowing that I used to post as feedback, all that I ask is that people appreciate that my political stance is now more centre ground and that in all honesty I'm quite ambivalent to party politics as no one party has all of the answers in the same way no one ideology has.

Quote Originally Posted by packerman wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 13:11
    I'm pretty sure calon lam isnt as proud of his posts as he makes out, nor would he show them to his fellow academics or students however, posts like this really are like the proverbial red rag to a bull.
    Whilst cyber bullying is a problem, I don't really see it here as it's quite easy to log off and avoid the antagonist if it really gets to you.
    I certainly do not "love it" as you suggest. Yes it would be easy just to disappear but then the bully has won. That should never be allowed to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 14:52
    I'm pretty sure calon lam isnt as proud of his posts as he makes out, nor would he show them to his fellow academics or students however, posts like this really are like the proverbial red rag to a bull.
    Quote Originally Posted by packerman wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 13:11
    Whilst cyber bullying is a problem, I don't really see it here as it's quite easy to log off and avoid the antagonist if it really gets to you.
    Saying that grown men resorting to the stuff often seen on here is embarrassing and all parties really should take stock and see how it appears to outsiders looking in.
    You fight the bullies. Good will always overcome evil.

I wonder if it's a coincidence that the two most outspoken tories on this board are also the biggest bullshitters and the two most able to delude themselves from the truth.

Maybe that's just what it takes to be a staunch tory supporter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:00
    I wonder if it's a coincidence that the two most outspoken tories on this board are also the biggest bullshitters and the two most able to delude themselves from the truth.
    Who is the second?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:03
    The lesser of the two stated.

I'll give you a clue. Yesterday he attempted to be ITK by claiming that the board would go into "meltdown" at some point during the day, presumably in the hope that something controversial would happen to prove him 'right'.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:07
    Who is the second?
    Sorry I got confused, I didn't think LB was a Tory.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:11
    Who is the second?
    I'll give you a clue. Yesterday he attempted to be ITK by claiming that the board would go into "meltdown" at some point during the day, presumably in the hope that something controversial would happen to prove him 'right'.
    He once also claimed he spent no more than 5 minutes a day on this board. How anyone can take anything he says seriously is beyond me.

Feedback

Who is the second?
    NB I am not a Tory, I don't really care much for their current policies and have no intention of voting for that particular party should I vote. But other than that your post is factually correct.

He once also claimed he spent no more than 5 minutes a day on this board. How anyone can take anything he says seriously is beyond me.
    I remember that, I think. 30 seconds-per post, wasn't it? And then he spent about 50-thirty seconds arguing about it. Good times.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Machine wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:19
    I remember that, I think. 30 seconds-per post, wasn't it? And then he spent about 50-thirty seconds arguing about it. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 13:22
    It's the cyber bragging that makes me laugh,
    Quote Originally Posted by heath/ccfc wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 13:21
    Swish Holidays,
    I reckon most people on here are the same. Most posts are clearly wind ups and if taken as such are just a bit of fun. Every person I have met off here are good people in the real world and exaggerate opinions for effect.

Quote Originally Posted by The Local Boy wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:20
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Machine wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:19
    Gosh, I'm getting all nostalgic.

Funny how the usual arseholes come join croesy on these posts all the time. Its like flies on a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:25
    Funny how the usual arseholes come join croesy on these posts all the time. Its like flies on a shit.
    It's not that bad a forum.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:13
    Who is the second?
    with that I am going to depart as I have no intention of getting in to an argument over what you may or may not think my opinion of the world may or may not be.

Another 30 seconds? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Machine wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:27
    It's not that bad a forum.
    And this thread is full of the usual suspects.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Machine wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:31
    Another 30 seconds? ;)
    is that what you ask your missus?

And then you turn up like the unwanted afterbirth with your groundbreaking opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Local Boy wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:34
    Another 30 seconds? ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Machine wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:31
    is that what you ask your missus?
    When you've pulled into the driveway.

Quote Originally Posted by The Local Boy wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:29
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:13
    Who is the second?
    That's what I mean about self-delusion. I've seen him claim he doesn't support the tories whilst spending large amounts of time defending them and their policies on this board.
    If that post is evidence of you "not getting into an argument"...