+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: david cameron

Feedback

david cameron

Such is the febrile world of the capaign trail that David Cameron's advisors told him to eat a hot dog with a knife and fork to avoid a milliband bacon butty moment. As pretty much everyone eats a hotdog with their hands the advisors have only made him appear much worse. Idiots.

Incidentally why do we have to register to vote in this election? In previous elections the LA just send you a polling card.

Re: david cameron

Quote Originally Posted by The Local Boy wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 08:36
    Such is the febrile world of the capaign trail that David Cameron's advisors told him to eat a hot dog with a knife and fork to avoid a milliband bacon butty moment. As pretty much everyone eats a hotdog with their hands the advisors have only made him appear much worse. Idiots.
    I received my polling cards last week as a matter of course without the need to re-register in anyway.

Feedback

Cheers. I thought we now had to register or have I misunderstood the government advertising campaign?

Only need to register if you're not on the electoral register.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by salopiancity wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 08:51
    Only need to register if you're not on the electoral register.
    so the OP is an example of buffoonery. Thanks

In previous elections it was possible to register the occupants of a house with one form. Now individuals have to do it themselves. If all are registered any way no problem. Issue is where people have moved. Biggest problem will be with student accommodation.