+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ten man Under 21s edged out by Jacks.

Ten man Under 21s edged out by Jacks.

Re: Ten man Under 21s edged out by Jacks.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 10:25
    I agree that he doesn't seem to have a natural striker's instincts but what good has that been to Le Fondre, Guerra, Doyle, Maynard, Velikonja, Healey and Johnson in their time here? (8 goals between them, Le Fondre's got 8 in 15 games for Bolton). Harris got forced into a lone striker's role last night after the red card. Not ideal but he stuck to his task, never let his head drop (unlike a rather petulant Kennedy), and nearly got a goal. A tough night for him but I thought he came out in credit.

Watch highlights of the South Wales Derby that took place at the CCS on Monday night on YouTube NOW > > > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5rWxS6_lfQ

Highlights of the game are also available to view on Cardiff City Player.

The DVP side are next in action on Monday 27th April at the Cardiff City Stadium in their last game of the season. They take on Ipswich Town in a 7pm KO.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 13:27
    http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 10:25
    A good report as ever. This will surely be the first and last time I agree with Slade and not you but I've got no problem experimenting with Kadeem Harris. I'm no expert but it seems like common practice these days for that type of player to be adaptable, even Aaron Lennon seems to be popping up everywhere after a career of touchline hugging. It may not work out for Kadeem but I can't see the harm in trying.
    Apart from his goal at Norwich, I've not seen much from him to suggest he can make a Championship level striker and it seems a bit hard on a younger player that when he does finally get a first team chance, it's not in the position he's played during much of his career and the one in which he made a good impression in League One last season.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Wed, 22 April 2015 16:25
    http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/
    Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 13:27
    A good report as ever. This will surely be the first and last time I agree with Slade and not you but I've got no problem experimenting with Kadeem Harris. I'm no expert but it seems like common practice these days for that type of player to be adaptable, even Aaron Lennon seems to be popping up everywhere after a career of touchline hugging. It may not work out for Kadeem but I can't see the harm in trying.
    I agree that he doesn't seem to have a natural striker's instincts but what good has that been to Le Fondre, Guerra, Doyle, Maynard, Velikonja, Healey and Johnson in their time here? (8 goals between them, Le Fondre's got 8 in 15 games for Bolton). Harris got forced into a lone striker's role last night after the red card. Not ideal but he stuck to his task, never let his head drop (unlike a rather petulant Kennedy), and nearly got a goal. A tough night for him but I thought he came out in credit.
    I though much the same about Routledge when we had him on loan.