+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dikgacoi wants to stay at Cardiff

Dikgacoi wants to stay at Cardiff

Interview with Soccerladuma:

"I'm nearly back from injury now. I've got two years still left on my contract with Cardiff and I have no intentions of leaving. As far as I know I'm in the coach's plans for next season."

http://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/categories/playe rs-abroad/kagisho-dikgacoi-intends-to-stay-with-cardiff-city /208153?

Re: Dikgacoi wants to stay at Cardiff

I'd sit on my arse here as well for £500K a year.

"To commit the club to a significant cost and liability over a five year contract for one player is not prudent, especially as he was not to contribute to our success now, but was for the future."

Always nice to return to Simon Lim's statement from just after Ole's first window, in this case a three year deal.

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 11:17
    "To commit the club to a significant cost and liability over a five year contract for one player is not prudent, especially as he was not to contribute to our success now, but was for the future."
    Get ready to dust it off again when Guerra returns.

I bet he ****ing does. Getting paid a fortune for doing nothing. It will cost another fortune to buy his contract out. Thanks Ole.

He's recently had a kid and maybe he's settled here. Its not his fault he got injured, if he can fight for a place then that's surely a good thing.

back from injury ? back... you would have to be here to be able to come back from soething

and of course he wants to stay... who wouldnt

put him on 5k a week see if he wants to stay then

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 11:15
    you do running your bus

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 11:35
    I bet he ****ing does. Getting paid a fortune for doing nothing. It will cost another fortune to buy his contract out. Thanks Ole.
    Neil Warnock tried to re-sign him for Palace at the beginning of the season and he was quoted as saying that Cardiff had offered him "ridiculous money" ( or words to that effect). As you quite rightly say - thanks Ole !

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 12:03
    Neil Warnock tried to re-sign him for Palace at the beginning of the season and he was quoted as saying that Cardiff had offered him "ridiculous money" ( or words to that effect). As you quite rightly say - thanks Ole !
    You should also thank Messrs Tan, Dalman and Lim. Don't forget about the transfer committee they claimed to have set up in the wake of Mackay's sacking. Apparently, the committee has ensured the club got much better value for its money since the mediocre manager from Watford was shown the door.

Quote Originally Posted by poc wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 11:43
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 11:15
    you do running your bus
    It's a COACH.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 11:36
    back from injury ? back... you would have to be here to be able to come back from soething
    Put him on a pay when you play contract,then see how long he stays !!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 12:13
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 12:03
    You should also thank Messrs Tan, Dalman and Lim. Don't forget about the transfer committee they claimed to have set up in the wake of Mackay's sacking. Apparently, the committee has ensured the club got much better value for its money since the mediocre manager from Watford was shown the door.
    Yes, you are quite right, there is collective blame here. The achievements of the transfer committee would be laughable if the they weren't so seriously incompetent.

My apologies to Simon Lim. It was in fact Ken Choo who was a part of the transfer committee along with Ole, Dalman and Tan. Dikgacoi was one of their first signings.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ca rdiff-city-reshuffle-simon-lim-7241158

Good, the boy is seriously talented and probably above our level, whatever kept him out this year i hope has passed, because he and whitts in the middle next season would be monstrous. People need to forget about this season.

I'd totally forgotten about him to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 12:27
    Good, the boy is seriously talented and probably above our level, whatever kept him out this year i hope has passed, because he and whitts in the middle next season would be monstrous. People need to forget about this season.
    Yeah but I would put him with Ralls in the centre tbh and move Whitts left.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 12:25
    My apologies to Simon Lim. It was in fact Ken Choo who was a part of the transfer committee along with Ole, Dalman and Tan. Dikgacoi was one of their first signings.
    Have you read his new book? "Malky Mackay, my part in his downfall"

Great - all I need to do now is to learn how to pronounce his name

Dick-a-choy is how I says it like.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 12:27
    Happy now?

So again my argument is that its a collective club failure, from the Malky / Moody through to OGS reign we had no real football brain controlling these matters, that in my opinion was the major point of failure naivety from Tan, not some single person who has an evil controlling objective , just stupidity and naivety.

Quote Originally Posted by ragbone Red wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 13:42
    Mr Tin Pot Tan is going to have to get his wee purse out and sign a decent manager ,give him a half decent budget and start winning football games with a degree of style to re engage with the good people of Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by ragbone Red wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 13:42
    Trouble with a committee in my experience it relies on someone presented to it who should have experience/knowledge , and convincing that committee of the value of that the purchase .
    Despite the glaring requirement for an experienced football man on the board - something Dalman publicly stated as far back as December 2013 - Tan has failed to bring one in. Why do you think that is? Naivety?!?

Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 11:35
    He's recently had a kid and maybe he's settled here. Its not his fault he got injured, if he can fight for a place then that's surely a good thing.
    we saw him play for u21s at Haverfordwest last summer. He was way over weight and he honestly looked like a rugby front row forward.He has a duty to keep the weight off even if he cant help being injured. With the money he has costs us I hope he knuckles down and repays some of.If fit he is a good player but about time he rolled his sleeves up and made the effort.