+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dikgacoi wants to stay at Cardiff

Re: Dikgacoi wants to stay at Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 14:22
    Trouble with a committee in my experience it relies on someone presented to it who should have experience/knowledge , and convincing that committee of the value of that the purchase .
    Quote Originally Posted by ragbone Red wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 13:42
    The committee in this case had very limited knowledge of football matters and were listening to a man (OGS ) who we now know was out of his depth , therefore unless you have an experienced Director of Football over seeing matters your in trouble, as you have no recourse to challenge effectively the player he has chosen
    Tan gutted this club in order to rebuild it in his own image. Is that naivety, him being badly advised or an understandable reaction to the Malky fallout? Considering it started way before the Malky fallout I very much doubt so.

He's a good player, as soon as the lunatics are finished armchair managing, we'll be able to see how good he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 13:39
    Good, the boy is seriously talented and probably above our level, whatever kept him out this year i hope has passed, because he and whitts in the middle next season would be monstrous. People need to forget about this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 12:27
    Ok thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 14:58
    He's recently had a kid and maybe he's settled here. Its not his fault he got injured, if he can fight for a place then that's surely a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 11:35
    we saw him play for u21s at Haverfordwest last summer. He was way over weight and he honestly looked like a rugby front row forward.He has a duty to keep the weight off even if he cant help being injured. With the money he has costs us I hope he knuckles down and repays some of.If fit he is a good player but about time he rolled his sleeves up and made the effort.
    Reported..

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 12:13
    You should also thank Messrs Tan, Dalman and Lim. Don't forget about the transfer committee they claimed to have set up in the wake of Mackay's sacking. Apparently, the committee has ensured the club got much better value for its money since the mediocre manager from Watford was shown the door.
    Now the shit, ex-manager from Wigan

Of course he does, final pro contract on generous terms and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 16:27
    He's a good player, as soon as the lunatics are finished armchair managing, we'll be able to see how good he is.
    I wish we had a chance to form an opinion of the fat sod.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 12:32
    I'd totally forgotten about him to be honest
    This. Forgot about Adeyemi too

If you were a multi billionaire megalomaniac - would you just simply invest xxxx of your millions into a club without having people in the club that you knew and trusted. Due diligence - std business practice - you need eyes and ears on the ground to ensure everything is as it seems.

I dont see why Lim or Choo could not have worked alongside DT or Jenkins, but there you go. We are an example of how not to do things and have taken to appointing the wrong people into an art form.

Dai Hunt shaking the players hands off the pitch was the icing on the cake for me - or maybe Dai is our new painter / decorator / chief finance officer

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Thu, 30 April 2015 09:54
    If you were a multi billionaire megalomaniac - would you just simply invest xxxx of your millions into a club without having people in the club that you knew and trusted. Due diligence - std business practice - you need eyes and ears on the ground to ensure everything is as it seems.