+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One realistic signing this summer

Re: One realistic signing this summer

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 19:27
    Pretty self explanatory. If you were Russell and you could only make one signing with the relatively small budget he is going to receive and pick a player who would actually be interested in joining Cardiff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 19:17
    For me, it would be Jake - Forster Caskey from Brighton. Only 21 and already played 50 games at championship level so is pretty experienced. England under 21 international and from what I've seen of him looks a tidy player. 2 years left on his contract so might command a large fee. Out of our price range?
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 18:55
    Why would anyone want to join this shambles of a club?
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 18:47
    Jesus Christ. Find a new hobby, sadsack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 18:37
    How ironic that such a comment comes from someone who has nothing to do with the club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 18:32
    If only I could be as big a fan of the club as you, endlessly moaning every single day on a city messageboard, never ever seeing anything good about the club. Must be a real hoot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 18:23
    As real a hoot as your referring to the club as 'we' whilst doing nothing other than watching the team on the internet and on television.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 18:20
    a) At no point in this thread have I referred to the club as "we"
    Quote Originally Posted by pagraham wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 18:15
    b) I'm a member of the trust, supported the club for over 20 years and have been to many games, just not in recent years
    I.e I don't think it matters who we dream of signing because the reality looks grim for next season at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 19:43
    Pretty self explanatory. If you were Russell and you could only make one signing with the relatively small budget he is going to receive and pick a player who would actually be interested in joining Cardiff.
    For me, it would be Jake - Forster Caskey from Brighton. Only 21 and already played 50 games at championship level so is pretty experienced. England under 21 international and from what I've seen of him looks a tidy player. 2 years left on his contract so might command a large fee. Out of our price range?
    How ironic that such a comment comes from someone who has nothing to do with the club.
    If only I could be as big a fan of the club as you, endlessly moaning every single day on a city messageboard, never ever seeing anything good about the club. Must be a real hoot.
    As real a hoot as your referring to the club as 'we' whilst doing nothing other than watching the team on the internet and on television.
    b) I'm a member of the trust, supported the club for over 20 years and have been to many games, just not in recent years
    As for your 'liking the club': it's a pretty meaningless statement in the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 19:44
    c) I've pointed out your endless, daily, boring moaning in threads that really don't warrant it and instead of addressing the point your response is basically "u dun evn go 2 games"

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 19:53
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 19:44
    c) I've pointed out your endless, daily, boring moaning in threads that really don't warrant it and instead of addressing the point your response is basically "u dun evn go 2 games"
    a) You referred to the club as 'we' in a recent thread, I believe.
    Heaven forfend! Not that bad, surely

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 19:52
    Yes, you're entitled to express yourself but do you absolutely have to say the same thing every day in threads that have nothing to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 20:04
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 19:52
    a) You referred to the club as 'we' in a recent thread, I believe.
    Live long and prosper.

Is he out of contract?

So you've decided to try to claim the high road by saying I'm being insulting? Bloody hell. Oops, sorry, I said hell again, sorry love.

I've made a very reasonable point (as you well know) and you've got no real retort other than "u dun evn go 2 games" so you're heading off, claiming I'm incapable of discussion and in your opinion my comments are "vitriol" and I'm "insulting", as if you said nothing spiteful in this thread this evening.

You ARE missing the point and YOU DO endlessly moan, obviously you don't like the truth when you see it.

Well my apologies for hurting your feelings with the softest language this messageboard has ever seen, but maybe people can discuss the club on here without having to hear your moaning for the umpteenth time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Foxton wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 20:41
    Jesus Christ.
    Good on crosses.

I remember when this was a thread about football. Interesting that I am the only one who went for a young player. Buying players young so you can make money off them seems to be a thing of the past with our club now.

Jonas Gutierrez as I mentioned last night.

Wages would be around 25-30k mind.

Devante Cole on loan from Manchester City. Could be our Bamford

Nolan would be good. I like Charlie Adam, a dirty fecker but too valuable to Stoke.

Nolan's done nothing this season. The only thing he's good for is standing in front of the goalie at a corner.

Don't think it's our most important position, but if we cash in on Noone how about James McLean at Wigan. Looks a direct, tricky player most times I've seen him. Just picked-up player of the year by their fans.

Slade will no doubt do all he possibly can to sign Moses Odubajo.

The Colonel very comfortably on points for me. Don't really think he was caught by one punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Thu, 30 April 2015 13:30
    You're such a crawly bumlick.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.15 wrote on Thu, 30 April 2015 14:04
    Let's be nice now

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Thu, 30 April 2015 14:13
    Don't start.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo wrote on Thu, 30 April 2015 17:27
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Thu, 30 April 2015 14:13
    Let's be nice now

Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 19:26
    Scott Parker - Great player just what we need in midfield.
    Quote Originally Posted by insider wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 19:15
    What! He's 60 years old! But if you think he can do a job in midfield drop him a PM, after 7pm though, give him time to get home from work.
    It's just turned seven, start PM ing now, I'll sign, I've got the summer to get as fit as the present bunch. Should be a breeze