+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jon Parkin

Jon Parkin

Getting some stick off the Gas at Forest Green tonight.

Re: Jon Parkin

You fat bastard LOL.

Where the fk did they get this ref from, hasn, t a clue, Clough should, ve walked

I didn't see the game but noticed Ellis Harrison got sent off. I saw him play for Wales u-21s recently, decent player. Just looked at his Wiki page and it hurt my head a bit when I saw that he made his debut for Bristol Rovers in 2011 in a league game against Southampton. May be more than 4 years before they play each other again in the league.

Was at the game with Forest Green Bluebird & his son in law.

A good game spoilt by a referee. Forest Green looked so nervous for the first 30 minutes but eventually grew into the game.

Stuart Fleetwood was shockingly bad but played out of position. Parkin should have had a go a couple more times rather than laying the ball off.

Couldn't see what happened with Clough at the other end but Harrison should have been sent off twice before he actually was, Matt Taylor of the Gas should also have been sent off as well. The ref. must have lost his cards for the first hour!

With a decent referee, it would have been a good game and probably had a lot more than the one goal.

Not over yet, FGR won at the Gas in the league. (although the Gas looked a class above them last night).

By the way Parkin looked a couple of stone lighter than when he was at City.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot wrote on Thu, 30 April 2015 09:39
    Was at the game with Forest Green Bluebird & his son in law.
    The reason Parkin has lost a couple of stone is he walks up that fecking hill every day !!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 21:07
    Getting some stick off the Gas at Forest Green tonight.
    If he is low get in there now and re sign him