+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ed Miliband is sick. New law would protect Muslim rape gangs

Ed Miliband is sick. New law would protect Muslim rape gangs

The man is desperate. After 4,000 children got sexually abused by muslim gangs he wants to pass a new law that would make police even more cagey about investigating them. As it happened mainly in Rotherham under a Labour council you would think he would think twice about this. The man is deranged . They should make it easier for the police to investigate these criminals not harder.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ed-miliband/1157074 5/The-price-that-Ed-Miliband-is-prepared-to-pay-to-win-the-M uslim-vote.html

Re: Ed Miliband is sick. New law would protect Muslim rape gangs

OK, I'll bite.

Why would strengthening the law against hate crime make it less likely that the police would investigate or the CPS prosecute criminals who groom or rape children?

In the Labour Party manifesto and in meetings and speeches over recent weeks Miliband has referred to hate crimes against gay and disabled people as well as Jews and Muslims. There is legislation from 2006 that many people (including victims of anti-semitic attacks) believe is ineffective.

Isn't that the question - whether the existing law works?

Isn't the other problem a police, media and government culture -identified in Rotherham, Rochdale and around rich and powerful paedophile rings - that has led to weak management and the law not being applied?

I think it should be possible in an advanced 'democracy' for victims of hate crime to be protected at the same time as victims or potential victims of child rape.

A more balanced report (in my opinion) than Alison Pearson's:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/generalelectio n/general-election-2015-labour-will-toughen-hate-crimes-legi slation-surrounding-islamophobia-10203918.html

Some people are so gullible a spoof poster was made by Britain First and the papers are using it to suit themselves

Seriously? Really? You have gone that low?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne O'Rack wrote on Thu, 30 April 2015 18:12
    The man is desperate. After 4,000 children got sexually abused by muslim gangs he wants to pass a new law that would make police even more cagey about investigating them. As it happened mainly in Rotherham under a Labour council you would think he would think twice about this. The man is deranged . They should make it easier for the police to investigate these criminals not harder.
    Perhaps we should consider an alternative UKIP policy , just asking ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne O'Rack wrote on Thu, 30 April 2015 18:12
    Thanks for confirming you are a stupid, gullible fcker.

Anney boy is probably a member of BF. He is that stupid.

I note that Jon made the effort to correct the OP, whilst the others in The thread did nothing other than go after the poster.
    Wales again will get the local government that they deserve after the election.

Quote Originally Posted by heath/ccfc wrote on Fri, 01 May 2015 08:06
    I note that Jon made the effort to correct the OP, whilst the others in The thread did nothing other than go after the poster.
    Lets hope it stays there.

As for shouting Britain first and racist you have run out of arguments. I appreciate Jon's response. He at least said what he thinks. But mick, you really need to switch your brain on and realise that overprotecting certain classes to the point where incidents like this happen is wrong. If you think adding Islamaphobia on top the laws already in place for racism is more important than protecting sexually abused children then you really need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne O'Rack wrote on Fri, 01 May 2015 11:47
    95% of paedophile crines are committed by white males.

We should be taking sensible actions and encouraging awkward conversations to create a more equal and fair society. It really depends on how this law is used.

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Fri, 01 May 2015 12:06
    Not really. It is a link to the press article. The people responsible for looking into the incidents said that they were scared of investigating the case for fears of being accused of being racist. Ed's law would make it even harder for police to go after this type of incident. Clearly Ed isn't thinking of helping these gangs but the effect of what he does to try and win votes makes it harder for them to tackle it. Try thinking of the families who suffer this type of tragedy. They need the coppers on their side not scared to investigate it because of being sued for Islamaphobia.
    Well said that man

Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller wrote on Fri, 01 May 2015 12:00
    Not really. It is a link to the press article. The people responsible for looking into the incidents said that they were scared of investigating the case for fears of being accused of being racist. Ed's law would make it even harder for police to go after this type of incident. Clearly Ed isn't thinking of helping these gangs but the effect of what he does to try and win votes makes it harder for them to tackle it. Try thinking of the families who suffer this type of tragedy. They need the coppers on their side not scared to investigate it because of being sued for Islamaphobia.
    The OP is suggesting that fear of being accused of Islamaphobia stopped paedophile crimes being recorded and dealt with properly - I'm not too sure how relevant it is to post stats about the crimes that are recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Fri, 01 May 2015 12:11
    As for shouting Britain first and racist you have run out of arguments. I appreciate Jon's response. He at least said what he thinks. But mick, you really need to switch your brain on and realise that overprotecting certain classes to the point where incidents like this happen is wrong. If you think adding Islamaphobia on top the laws already in place for racism is more important than protecting sexually abused children then you really need help.
    The original poster is clearly a moron

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa wrote on Fri, 01 May 2015 12:14
    Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Fri, 01 May 2015 12:11
    95% of paedophile crines are committed by white males.
    Well said that man