+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cinema experience yesterday

Banned

Cinema experience yesterday

I hate horror movies, watch them with my eyes shut most of the time, so after the ticket office fiasco at the CCS yesterday , took my missus and my lad out for lunch.
    Missus asked if we can go to the cinema and my son replied "yes , can we watch ""unfriended"".
    Now, because my 15 yr old son asked for that movie, I thought it was going to be a "normal" film.
    no.
    was it fack.
    The trailers were all horrors, I realised then that something was up.

Now, bear in mind , ive worked away for 15 yrs, stayed in some creepy old hotels, the guy I room with when we stay is similar to me, but we got this system that works.
    I got to sleep in the bed by the window because my mate reckons "that is where the vampires come in".
    And he sleeps by the door because I say "that's where the burglars and ghosts come in".
    I don't mind vampires, werewolves etc, but Ghosts, no facking way.

The cinema was quiet, id say a quarter full.
    The movies ok for the first third, then the scary stuff starts,
    without giving away spoilers, lets just say , the audience were more interested in listening to me screaming like a bitch and on one part that made me jump, I shouted "fack sake" and with my hand full of popcorn that was intended for my mouth, threw full pelt at a massive cinema screen.
    because yes, in my head, at that moment, the best way to deal with a ghost is to lob popcorn at it.

anyone else been hoodwinked into a horror movie?

Re: Cinema experience yesterday

Ghosts don't really need to use doors, do they?....I think your sleeping plan may be flawed there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cheers wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 10:34
    Ghosts don't really need to use doors, do they?....I think your sleeping plan may be flawed there.
    I think they still like to use the traditional entrance. If they come through the wall, they are more likely to use the wall at the corridor , rather than the window wall

Quote Originally Posted by nugent wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 10:38
    I think they still like to use the traditional entrance. If they come through the wall, they are more likely to use the wall at the corridor , rather than the window wall
    So what you're basically saying is "You don't like the willies put up you"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 10:52
    So what you're basically saying is "You don't like the willies put up you"
    correct

id have walked out

Hysterical. ps i put the mrs to sleep by the door

I love it when you go to the cinema and there is this big pansy scared at every little thing. Usually provide more entertainment than the film. Gutted I missed it.

In a similar vain my Mrs went to see Titanic with a friend and her daughter in the cinema when the film came out. Her friend cried so much more than 1 person told to her to shut up as she was spoiling the film with her over the top sobbing!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nugent wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 10:31
    I hate horror movies, watch them with my eyes shut most of the time, so after the ticket office fiasco at the CCS yesterday , took my missus and my lad out for lunch.
    You have the nerve to call me a fruitcake? wtf, you are off your trolly.

Cant fault it, big ass screen, good sound system and comfy reclining seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 14:13
    They come from under the floor anyway, so you are fecked wherever you sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by discodaz wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 11:41
    Hysterical. ps i put the mrs to sleep by the door
    Aw meanie, let her stay in the bed!

Quote Originally Posted by bobh wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 19:30
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 14:13
    They come from under the floor anyway, so you are fecked wherever you sleep.
    I had a good cinema experience yesterday, all 4 of us went to see Age of Ultron at the new/old cinema in the capital.
    RUN! .. NUGENT .. BEHIND YOU .... AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH .. ..

And you have to ask yourself why they are associated with poor light conditions and why hardly anyone no-one reports seeing ghosts of cavemen or primitive people.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 20:40
    Many ghosts wouldn't even be on the same horizontal plane - as floor levels in buildings have often changed throughout the centuries and stairways have often been relocated.
    Just Victorian era old ladies, or their dead grandparents.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cheers wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 20:47
    Many ghosts wouldn't even be on the same horizontal plane - as floor levels in buildings have often changed throughout the centuries and stairways have often been relocated.
    And you have to ask yourself why they are associated with poor light conditions and why hardly anyone no-one reports seeing ghosts of cavemen or primitive people.

What a load of old claptrap.

Edit: Ooops. I seem to be taking this too literally / seriously..

How would you see a black ghost in the dark

^^^
    Now here is a potential banana skin ..

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 20:56
    Now here is a potential banana skin ..

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 21:00
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 20:56
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by nugent wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 10:31
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6J-4RIRsms

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast