+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CCMB Fantasy Football April results

CCMB Fantasy Football April results

Apologies for the delay on this, I've been away for afew days.

Well done to Rob Jenkins for winning the narrowest of monthly titles by 1 point over Ell. £16 on it's way via paypal.

April top 5:

The league table below of course isn't exactly as per the site right now because there has now been a further gameweek since this table at the end of April. It's very close right now, 4 points seperating the top 2. Remember the prizes in the League will be for 1st and 2nd, £150 and £40 respectively.

Overall League table:

Cup results from the last gameweek in April, well done to BlueDragon going one round further than last season, he'll meet Lardy in the final.

The final will be played in the final gameweek 38 and the winner gets £60 prize. Lardy could actually be playing for a league and cup double on that day.....

Remember everyone, there's still one more monthly £16 to win as well, so not all lost yet if you want to have one more punt at winning your money back.

Re: CCMB Fantasy Football April results

Quote Originally Posted by beef wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 20:01
    Apologies for the delay on this, I've been away for afew days.

Bump reminder for those left in the cup, the destination of lots of money to be decided tomorrow. I'm afraid I'm off on holiday tomorrow, so won't be sorting all the final table and cash prizes until early June. Sorry about that.

Great job again Beef.

Hopefully I'm one of the ones waiting for money but think I need a fair bit of luck with the amount of players we all have the same! Enjoy your hols

Theo Walcott

Great effort. Popped Lardy at the post. Lady also loss the final to bluedragon. Well done bluedragon on the higher weekly score in the league when it really mattered. I'll sort the cash next week.

Yeah, ok, lots of mistakes, too many airport beers