+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: a divided nation

a divided nation

the results of this election clearly shows that even though the tories won, this country is deeply divided,

the scots basically dont give a toss and want independence as soon as possible.

ukip got got 4 million votes, and got one seat in the house of commons.

labour are basically in limboland, but the majority of support comes from the north of england.

the lib dems are a wishy washy party that nobody gives a toss about, and have been punished for going into coalition with the tories.

the tories basically rule the south of england, and represent the establishment and people who have wealth in this country.

cameron as one hell of a job on his hands now, because the result of this election, will come back to bite him on the arse big time.

if he honestly thinks this country are behind him, he is living in cuckoo land

Re: a divided nation

If the Jocks want independence as you claimed why did they recently vote against it?

Ya, but you had 40,000 queuing up to get in to vote I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by chris wrote on Fri, 08 May 2015 18:41
    the results of this election clearly shows that even though the tories won, this country is deeply divided,
    At last a decent intelligent post from someone talking sense.

If the vote was today it would be a yes

In my opinion

Have a little look at the coloured map. There is blue in far far more areas than just the South of England.

We are where we are.

I'm leaving them to get on with it.
    Lots of promises and denials. (No different to Labour etc).
    But this lot had better stick to what they have said.
    The eyes of Britain are upon them.

Surprise and delight us Dave and George.
    Oh and no Boris, please. Thanks.

the vast majority of support for tories comes from the south croesy, not the plastics who would change colour tomorrow, when things start going tits up.

Most democracies are divided. That's life. Unfortunately, our FPTP political system is unfair whatever your flavour of politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 wrote on Fri, 08 May 2015 18:45
    If the vote was today it would be a yes
    Remember the independence vote was a straight yes or no, not five and six horse races like yesterday. I would imagine a lot of Scots voted against the Tories and Labour austerity plans rather than out and out a SNP independence type vote. They know how much they get from Westminster and want that to continue.

Blog Entries

Remember those rights you didn't know you had lost? I think we are going to see the reasoning behind them in the next few years, he knew what was coming. I think we will be a lot more divided.

Police State UK: The Rights You Didn't Know You'd Lost