+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great news for our AM's

Great news for our AM's

Re: Great news for our AM's

Bugger me they will be on the same wage as train drivers soon.
    Well according to the usual right wing numptys on here.

This is the same bunch bemoaning the lack of funding for the NHS right?

Get shot of the whole lot

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 13:50
    Get shot of the whole lot

To be fair:
    "Three AMs - including group leaders Leanne Wood of Plaid Cymru and Kirsty Williams of the Lib Dems - have said they will reject the rise."

Fair play to Leanne Wood, she goes up in my book.

Even Carwyn Jones is against it.

The figure was set by an independent board, I don't know who appoints them, but I'd suggest that they un-appoint them pdq

I wonder how much the Scottish Parliament members get paid btw , anyone know ?

They should be on performance related pay - end of story.

Re: They should be on performance related pay - end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 15:00
    Just repeating what I heard old bean.

Comically, (considering the OP) "Labour, Plaid Cymru and Liberal Democrat officials said they are opposed to the move, while the Conservatives said AMs will consider the proposal when they return to Cardiff Bay in two weeks". (BBC)

Hopefully even they will manage to extricate their snouts from the trough and say the right thing .. eventually. Though who knows, they will have smelled the swill .

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 18:51
    Comically, (considering the OP) "Labour, Plaid Cymru and Liberal Democrat officials said they are opposed to the move, while the Conservatives said AMs will consider the proposal when they return to Cardiff Bay in two weeks". (BBC)
    Your argument is non existent I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 19:11
    I'm sure they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 19:43
    Hopefully even they will manage to extricate their snouts from the trough and say the right thing .. eventually. Though who knows, they will have smelled the swill .
    Good to see you are turning over a new leaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 19:47
    They are all a bunch of waste if space clowns Vimmy. Every single one of them, whatever colour.
    Except for the 'volte' bit. Who knows what fat-fingery that was.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 19:53
    They are all a bunch of waste if space clowns Vimmy. Every single one of them, whatever colour.
    If you can do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 19:58
    I make no 'argument' here and the report is not 'non-existent I'm afraid'.
    What is this - Tennis?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 20:10
    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 19:58
    I make no 'argument' here and the report is not 'non-existent I'm afraid'.
    Just mentioning the news that (so far) only the Tory AM's have failed to renounce the increase.
    No, Vimmy. It's time you grow up.

The leader of the Welsh government has come out against it and the governing party state they are totally opposed. So have Plaid who will reject it. Interestingly, the Tories have not and previously said we need to respect the independant body making the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoilt Victorian Child wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 20:55
    http://m.westerntelegraph.co.uk/news/12967004.Assembly_Membe rs_to_get___10_000_pay_rise/?ref=rss&utm_medium=twitter& amp; amp; amp;utm_source=twitterfeed
    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 11:40
    £10k pay rise for each of the useless AM's
    None of them deserve anything as I have said before. Why don't you read the thread first before posting drivel.?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 20:57
    http://m.westerntelegraph.co.uk/news/12967004.Assembly_Membe rs_to_get___10_000_pay_rise/?ref=rss&utm_medium=twitter& amp; amp; amp; amp;utm_source=twitterfeed
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoilt Victorian Child wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 20:55
    Clueless Welsh Government
    Unless you corrected your typically ignorant OP that suggested you hadn't even read the story by blaming the Welsh Government there was precisely no point. Did I miss an apology for you getting it wrong again?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoilt Victorian Child wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 20:59
    http://m.westerntelegraph.co.uk/news/12967004.Assembly_Membe rs_to_get___10_000_pay_rise/?ref=rss&utm_medium=twitter& amp; amp; amp; amp; amp;utm_source=twitterfeed
    The leader of the Welsh government has come out against it and the governing party state they are totally opposed. So have Plaid who will reject it. Interestingly, the Tories have not and previously said we need to respect the independant body making the decision.
    No the ministers of the WG should have no blame at all should they.

Great, you have apologised for getting it wrong. It takes a big man to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoilt Victorian Child wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 22:01
    Great, you have apologised for getting it wrong. It takes a big man to admit it.
    Hope that makes you happy.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Spoilt Victorian Child wrote on Fri, 22 May 2015 20:59
    http://m.westerntelegraph.co.uk/news/12967004.Assembly_Membe rs_to_get___10_000_pay_rise/?ref=rss&utm_medium=twitter& amp; amp; amp; amp; amp;utm_source=twitterfeed
    It's an easy soundbite to say you're against it, it's a lot harder to prove they haven't received it (tax affairs aren't open to the public)