+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone remember the cigarette story

Anyone remember the cigarette story

Used to say it as kids. It comprised of cigarette makes, Park Drive, Woodies, Craven,Capstan,Senior Service Ect.
    It was told like a story, something like...
    Mr woodbine took a park drive to the embassy to join the senior service. Or something along those lines.
    My memory is a little hazy, anyone remember it?

Re: Anyone remember the cigarette story

A batchelor Mr.Senior Service took Miss Players for a Park Drive. He felt a Superking as he drove his John Player Special No.6 State Express down the Strand, past Picadilly on the way to the American Embassy. He stopped and took her behind some benson & Hedges in a Woodbine and as he layed her down on a Gold Leaf, dressed only in a Silk Cut, he thrust his Rothmans King Size into her Golden Virginia and nine months later out popped a Cadet who became Internationaly known as Peter Styvesant.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim wrote on Mon, 25 May 2015 21:10
    A batchelor Mr.Senior Service took Miss Players for a Park Drive. He felt a Superking as he drove his John Player Special No.6 State Express down the Strand, past Picadilly on the way to the American Embassy. He stopped and took her behind some benson & Hedges in a Woodbine and as he layed her down on a Gold Leaf, dressed only in a Silk Cut, he thrust his Rothmans King Size into her Golden Virginia and nine months later out popped a Cadet who became Internationaly known as Peter Styvesant.

I don`t drink, I don`t smoke and I don`t swear.......
    I left my fvcking fags in the pub. Boom boom
    I remember that one as a kid.

I had a dog with no legs,his name was woodbine i used too take him out for a drag

Seems good value for 8 quid a pack .