+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Never seen this board so dead

Re: Never seen this board so dead

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 12:54
    I rarely come on here these days, just got other interests these days, i've also noticed the same for some of my favourite posters like Ras Malai, Ray Mears, length etc., pretty shit really, this msssageboard was the best thing on t'internet at one point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 12:49
    Hopefully you will all come back when we return to the premier league.
    The Premier League is bollox.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 11:00
    I think it's a combination of things. The club being crap at the moment, out of season, moving the politics threads - some people might not have liked them, but they were fairly obvious and they would've calmed down now the election is moving further away, should've kept them on the main board really as at least they created new topics and debates, that's better than neither.
    ps Slade Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 12:55
    I rarely come on here these days, just got other interests these days, i've also noticed the same for some of my favourite posters like Ras Malai, Ray Mears, length etc., pretty shit really, this msssageboard was the best thing on t'internet at one point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 12:49
    Steve misses you, he's always looking at that photo he's got.
    How disappointing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 12:59
    Just "looking at"..?
    It might be different if I'm not in the room

Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 12:58
    Dont end up like that Loya Jirga jumping from one team then another depending on their success, just isnt classy.... .

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 11:17
    The embarrassing and cringeworthy bickering has certainly improved in the last couple of weeks. It's no particular surprise to me that one particular poster has either been dealt with or chosen to leave the message board, leading to this vast improvement in the board.It's not gone all together but hopefully it will improve with much of the contentious stuff left on the political message board.
    (and unsullied by political squabbles and point scoring)

International

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 10:24
    Been on here ever since the internet started but it's never been this bad. Where is everyone? People pissed off with Croesy's trolling or is it due to the politics forum being born?
    what are you inferring? better Red than Dead????

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 13:07
    Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 12:58
    3 aways in the Premier League Jimmy, 3 aways, Villa, Brom & Man U****ingnited.
    I'm going to have a season slumming it with the minnows Jim, Rangers for me next season, or NewCo or whatever they're called now.

Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 13:11
    Fingers crossed against Motherwell next week Eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 13:22
    Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 13:11
    Have you decided who you are supporting next season Pedro?

Quote Originally Posted by Grievous Angel wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 10:35
    i dont post much cos tornton blu jeennie mite pik me up on my spelin an grammer
    TBG tried to pick-up your Grandma?

You cant stop yourself can you Vim

Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 13:41
    Dont end up like that Loya Jirga jumping from one team then another depending on their success, just isnt classy.... .
    Give me a shout next time you are down getting your Prem fix

Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 12:59
    Just "looking at"..?
    It's in my wank bank.

Been on here ever since the internet started but it's never been this bad. Where is everyone? People pissed off with Croesy's trolling or is it due to the politics forum being born?
    Whatever it is, I hope it picks up soon.
    90% of the stuff said on here should be taken with a large pinch of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 14:04
    Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 13:41
    I'm going to have a season slumming it with the minnows Jim, Rangers for me next season, or NewCo or whatever they're called now.
    Great, let's do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 14:15
    Steve, I'm sorry that you felt the need to name me in your opening post, a post that in my opinion amounts to nothing more than trolling in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 14:09
    Just "looking at"..?
    How disappointing.
    Credit to you.

Steve, I'm sorry that you felt the need to name me in your opening post, a post that in my opinion amounts to nothing more than trolling in itself.
    Glad to hear that the R's have no problem with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 14:53
    Setting that aside, however, to my mind we are at the quietest point of the year from a football perspective. The season - A very poor one in terms of Cardiff City - has finished, the summer transfer gossip and activity has not yet really started and with today's exception of the news coming out of FIFA little is happening in the wider world of football to be discussed.
    lol. You love winding people up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 14:59
    Setting that aside, however, to my mind we are at the quietest point of the year from a football perspective. The season - A very poor one in terms of Cardiff City - has finished, the summer transfer gossip and activity has not yet really started and with today's exception of the news coming out of FIFA little is happening in the wider world of football to be discussed.
    Also, half-term and the holiday season is upon us meaning many people are away from their computers whilst younger posters are hopefully spending more time revising than posting on here.
    Not at all. It's just that certain people get themselves very easily wound up and shortly thereafter abusive, should anyone post anything viewed differently to their own little world.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 15:13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 14:59
    Also, half-term and the holiday season is upon us meaning many people are away from their computers whilst younger posters are hopefully spending more time revising than posting on here.
    Mike took the decision to split the message board or very good reason and, I think that this is proving to be a success and will continue to do so as matters football related pick up, leaving those of us that want to argue on the politics board to do so at our hearts content without impacting on the football discussions.

Heisenberg

Not at all. It's just that certain people get themselves very easily wound up and shortly thereafter abusive, should anyone post anything viewed differently to their own little world.
    The Hypocritical Post of the Year 2015 - decided in May.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 15:19
    Calm down love.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 15:20
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 15:19
    Calm down love.
    And so it began....