+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 3000+ tickets for Cyprus away

3000+ tickets for Cyprus away

I just read one of the Wales Fans forum.
    Not a bad amount but I feel we'll need more

Re: 3000+ tickets for Cyprus away

Loads will go to English ex-pats who will turn up with their Union Jacks and think they're supporting Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 12:39
    Loads will go to English ex-pats who will turn up with their Union Jacks and think they're supporting Britain.
    Thats what caused the trouble inside the ground last time when we played them.

At least you don't have a braindead bunch of supporters singing anti-IRA songs...

Tickets for the other 2 home games should be on sale this week aswell. 12k left for each.

Full minutes of last nights meeting are still been produced and I will put them out ASAP but its nearer 4,000 tickets for Cyprus and possibly more. Tickets will go on sale for the remaining 2 games at home this week and expected to sell out fast, so be warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex! wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 13:12
    At least you don't have a braindead bunch of supporters singing anti-IRA songs...
    Nope, just the ones against Ashley Williams

Quote Originally Posted by corky wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 13:17
    Full minutes of last nights meeting are still been produced and I will put them out ASAP but its nearer 4,000 tickets for Cyprus and possibly more. Tickets will go on sale for the remaining 2 games at home this week and expected to sell out fast, so be warned.
    Was there any talk of the dreaded move to the millstad? After the Belgium sell out? Please god say no.

Not a chance, it is the players wish to play at the CCS and we were guaranteed that would be the case even if we ended up in the play offs at the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by corky wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 13:27
    Not a chance, it is the players wish to play at the CCS and we were guaranteed that would be the case even if we ended up in the play offs at the end of the year.
    Perfect

So excited about this game.
    Booked a week in a smart hotel on Nissi Beach in Ayia Napa and a Crucial qualifying game in the middle...what could go wrong.
    And £13 footy return trip on the day to Nicosia c/o Leigh..
    The bus ride to the game will be an event on its own I feel

Israel and Andorra tickets will now most likely start going on sale from Monday June 1st and they will sell out

Are we expecting to sell out of Cyprus away tickets? I'll be low down the pecking order. Has anyone been to one of these away games on their own?

Quote Originally Posted by Mabinogion wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 17:32
    Are we expecting to sell out of Cyprus away tickets? I'll be low down the pecking order. Has anyone been to one of these away games on their own?
    I normally go with my mates but actually went the wife to the Israel game. Not going to Cyprus but will be going on my own to Boznia, via a night in Dubrovnik and another in Mostar.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 13:37
    So excited about this game.
    There arn't any really smart hotels at Nissi beach lol.

Reserve

Thinking of going to this one, but I'll be on my own. What hotels/areas are people staying in?

Quote Originally Posted by Rumney-Coleman wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 13:18
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex! wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 13:12
    Nope, just the ones against Ashley Williams
    Welsh football fans, not happy with an Englishman (rejected by England), captaining Wales, are "brain dead" !!