+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is this forum alive?

Is this forum alive?

Re: Is this forum alive?

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 17:25
    Sorry - but what, exactly, do you mean by alive? Sometimes, I think it may have a life of its own. Sometimes, I think that someone is interfering with my 'contributions'. But are you saying that it exists in some sense even when posters are not using it? Interesting.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 17:59
    Sorry - but what, exactly, do you mean by alive? Sometimes, I think it may have a life of its own. Sometimes, I think that someone is interfering with my 'contributions'. But are you saying that it exists in some sense even when posters are not using it? Interesting.....
    You've confused me!

Blog Entries

It could explain a few things.

How could we possibly know if it exists when no-one is using it?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 18:12
    Trees and woods and all that...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 18:06
    It could explain a few things.
    Where's the Colonel when you need him.

That old cliche - sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 18:20
    How do we know that a tree falling in the forest makes a noise when no one is there to hear it?
    I think most people twigged the connection that you ended up spelling out, GB

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 18:40
    How do we know that a tree falling in the forest makes a noise when no one is there to hear it?
    That old cliche - sorry!
    Cliche Monger.....

Umm... err... are you gonna credit someone for mentioning that tree?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 18:42
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 18:40
    That old cliche - sorry!
    I think most people twigged the connection that you ended up spelling out, GB
    Believe it or not, that was totally accidental. I didn't realise until you pointed it out

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 18:42
    That old cliche - sorry!
    Is that OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 18:47
    Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 18:42
    That old cliche - sorry!
    Umm... err... are you gonna credit someone for mentioning that tree?
    Umm... err... Look above at a post by a legend.

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks "Why the long face?". The horse does not understand humans, so it promptly shits on the floor and leaves.