+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: One in eight...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: One in eight...

I had a tour of a manufacturing facility last week when they make the tools that go up the old urethra Franklyn to perform prostate surgery.
    They are a lot thicker than you would expect. It brought a tear to the eye just thinking about it.
    Apparently if they are having trouble getting it up there they have a blade that they can slide up there and pull out to slice the inside of your John Thomas to open it out a bit, as apparently a slice heals better than a 'rupture'.

Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Mon, 13 July 2015 10:26
    I had a tour of a manufacturing facility last week when they make the tools that go up the old urethra Franklyn to perform prostate surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh wrote on Mon, 13 July 2015 10:34
    They are a lot thicker than you would expect. It brought a tear to the eye just thinking about it.
    Id say these instruments were probably about the same girth as a pepperami.

Good health mate

Fingers (and legs) crossed you won't need it anyway.

Made me think of that small fish in South America which swims up your piss if you slash in the river and then gets lodged in your penis.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Made me think of that small fish in South America which swims up your piss if you slash in the river and then gets lodged in your penis.
    It's a myth, of course.