+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just back

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just back

Nice performance from most of the team, and that was the key word a team. Busy all of the pitch with Ralls and Malone particularly linking up well. Digkachoi was very solid in midfield freeing whitts up for a much better performance. Solid at the back where Connolly was very good. Upfront we were not so great and I hope we don't start with Ravell and Mason as they are not quick enough to complement the much more lively forages forward we had tonight. All in all a very enjoyable game and I think with a couple of others to come in to the starting 11 we are going to have a decent season. Cherries team was stronger on paper than I expected it to be with only really Wilson and Ritchie being core players missing from last years squad. Well done Russell and the boys, very entertaining game.

Re: Just back

'Oooops'

Anffodus iawn

Quote Originally Posted by DORSETBLUE View Post
    Nice performance from most of the team, and that was the key word a team. Busy all of the pitch with Ralls and Malone particularly linking up well. Digkachoi was very solid in midfield freeing whitts up for a much better performance. Solid at the back where Connolly was very good. Upfront we were not so great and I hope we don't start with Ravell and Mason as they are not quick enough to complement the much more lively forages forward we had tonight. All in all a very enjoyable game and I think with a couple of others to come in to the starting 11 we are going to have a decent season. Cherries team was stronger on paper than I expected it to be with only really Wilson and Ritchie being core players missing from last years squad. Well done Russell and the boys, very entertaining game.
    ?

do not understand. Can you speak louder

I come from thiet ke nha dep company. I can't understand it. Can you explain for me ?
    Last edited by khicaca; 07-04-16 at 04:00. Reason: wrong words

Quote Originally Posted by DORSETBLUE View Post
    I do not understand what you're talking about

thongtinviettel

you're talking about something ???