+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ralls.Revell Mason

Re: Ralls.Revell Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 wrote on Tue, 11 August 2015 00:00
    Ralls will play in the premiership. He has the basic skills but most importantly seems one of those players who managers can put anywhere and they will always get a 7/10. Ok they may never get a 9/10 either but managers like players like that. He has always reminded me a bit of ledley.
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 18:19
    You never rated Rudy either, goes to show what you know. Imo Ralls is a good player and I wouldn't be surprised to see him one day in the Prem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig wrote on Tue, 11 August 2015 02:34
    Ralls will play in the premiership. He has the basic skills but most importantly seems one of those players who managers can put anywhere and they will always get a 7/10. Ok they may never get a 9/10 either but managers like players like that. He has always reminded me a bit of ledley.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 wrote on Tue, 11 August 2015 00:00
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 18:19
    You never rated Rudy either, goes to show what you know. Imo Ralls is a good player and I wouldn't be surprised to see him one day in the Prem.
    If you want a charity bet on that, I'd be happy to oblige you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 22:33
    Why do you think the default position is that we ought to be going anywhere? We've got a poor manager and an owner who is, understandably, fed up of throwing good money after bad. If they are "ordinary players in the championship" then they are at the right club, because we've got no ambitions to go up this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 17:34
    Also, how can they be "ordinary players in the championship" and "league 1 players at best"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 16:28
    Where do I start Nick...Some players are better than others, some should and could be playing at a higher level others like our Revell should and could be playing at a lower level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 15:35
    Humpty Dumpling should be working in Band Q .
    Which of those questions were you answering with your stuff about some players being better than others, and Humpty Dumpling?

Ralls is a very good footballer, lot of time on the ball, good passer and will put pressure on when we don't have the ball.

I think through the season we may see Whitts on the bench with Ralls in the middle to allow for two pure wide men.

Mason, for me, will easily get 15 goals this season if he stays in the side, good movement and can finish.

Revell has never been prolific but it's his work ethic that Slade likes, and he is meant to bring others in to play, Jones will start ahead of him as may Ameobi but think he is a decent option if we're playing one up front away from home.

We've thrown huge amounts of money at players in the last couple of years and prefer to see the club acting a little more sensibly in the market, happily take a couple of seasons consolidating finances working to a more sustainable model even if that means some mid-table mediocrity.

That said, I think we've got a decent squad capable of making a play-off push and a manager, given Saturday's performance, who may not be quite as bad as some think.

Got to agree with this post.
    The only thing that two of these players offer is potential.
    I hope that they do well but will be surprised to see us challenge for promotion.
    I rate Adeyimi as more of a prospect than Ralls.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Hmmmm

Dog nonce

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Dog nonce
    That was me, can’t believe this was 3 years ago